+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 LastLast

Thread: How should you enter your order in a breakout?

Member forexxxx is on a distinguished road forexxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you enter your order in the time of breakout you should use stop loss and take profit because which is fack breakout or real breakout anyone can't preadecat this with 100% confedance . Many trader loss his/her capital for his/her over confedance in this kind of strategy.
    I LOVE FORUM INDIAALL IS WELLI LOVE INSTA FOREX

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji yahan trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai ki wo false breakout ko samjhe agar yahan trader aisa karelta hai to fir wo ess business me achha earn kar sakta hai kyunki wo galtiyon se bachkar he market me kaam karenga jo uske liye achha hai..
    Haan bhai agar jo false breakout ko achi tarah se samjh liya jaye, to yaha par trading karna humare liye kafi asan ho sakti hai, sahi breakout par entry lene par kafi ache pips yaha par mil pate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Ye mushkil to bhai aati hai, agar fake breakout samjh mein aa jaye, to main samjhata hoon, yaha par trading par income le pana mushkil nahi hoga, yaha par acha paisa tab trading se kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    hanji yahan trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai ki wo false breakout ko samjhe agar yahan trader aisa karelta hai to fir wo ess business me achha earn kar sakta hai kyunki wo galtiyon se bachkar he market me kaam karenga jo uske liye achha hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    make planning and then trade with good discipline and patience...
    planning is like the blue print and guide when the trader in the market then they will know what should they do in there..and also there are some options if the planning is not work
    do the best we can

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

dear its too good and i am really thankful to you because your thread is easy to read and easy to understand and i never fully understand the thread about the indicators before your thread and i am very grateful to you for this thread and i want to learn more from you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    dear its too good and i am really thankful to you because your thread is easy to read and easy to understand and i never fully understand the thread about the indicators before your thread and i am very grateful to you for this thread and i want to learn more from you

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother ye aik bht hee achi stratigy hai scalping ke kiye mai ne khud bhee use ki hai orr is se profit bhee hota hai lkin koi bhee analysis 10% sure nhi ho sakta kyun k market n bht sari chezen effected hoti hain line fundamentals etc unko bhee dekhty rehna chahiye unse update rhen ge to apko acha profit mill sakta hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neil92 View Post
    ji haan bahut se trader fake break out ko samajh nahi paate hai aur usmein wrong entry lete hai jiski wajah se unko kaafi loss ho jaata hai maine yaha 3 entry strategy batayi hai jismein maine har strategy ke risk bhi bataya hai sabse safe hai confirmation candle ke baad entry karna.
    Ye mushkil to bhai aati hai, agar fake breakout samjh mein aa jaye, to main samjhata hoon, yaha par trading par income le pana mushkil nahi hoga, yaha par acha paisa tab trading se kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

forexxxx (2015-12-17), neil92 (2015-12-31)

Thanks

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hardstone For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Alizahid (2020-11-03), neil92 (2015-12-31), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Member donpat007 is an unknown quantity at this point donpat007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing a good information on how to trade break out i will give it a trial and see how the out come will be like thank you very much bro

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donpat007 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Alizahid (2020-11-03), neil92 (2015-12-31), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for sharing technical breakout. This technique is very good. and techniques are very profitable. possible with this technique to my trading better than yesterday. a very simple technique.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azami For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Alizahid (2020-11-03), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-12-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)