+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Challenge your BAN!!! Apne BAN ko Challenge kare!!!

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    19 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
    if I may use google translate? because my English is not too good. Please answer. if not allow i am want use dictionary -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    no you cant do this,you will banned automatically..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

2. Fb
    Member rajibghoshvle is an unknown quantity at this point rajibghoshvle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.7 USD
    Thanks
    Forex market me trading kar ne ke liye ap ko naya naya strategy bana na hoga. Forex market ko watch kar na hoga. Forex market ko achhi tara se experiment kar na hoga. Naya naya techniques research kar na hoga. Us techniques ko use kar ke trading kar na hoga.

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waqas77 View Post
    dear admin mara trading account 5591392 disable show ho rha ha kindly app bta sakty hain ku
    mana to koi galat kaam ni kea pir withdraw request karna k baad ku disable kar edea ha this is no fair i want any onle reasion to gatting disable??????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????
    Regarding disable issue Please Email to Antifraud department. antifraud@mail.instaforex.com .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............
    Last edited by dareking; 01-30-2017 at 10:41 AM.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Junior Member forum poster is an unknown quantity at this point forum poster's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD
    Thanks
    Sir my account was banned this morning with reason copypaster, sir I never did any copy paste I reply every thread with my own experiences and understanding about the forex market, I never did any copy paste so please unban my account sir, username is minmolk

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqas77 View Post
    dear admin respactfully mara account num 5591392 ha .
    mana jab apna insta account sa withdraw k lea apply kea to mara accouunt disable kar dea gya ???
    jab insta sa contect kea to custore care na kuch asa reposnse dea jo ma app k sath share karna chata hu [IMG]file:///C:/Users/FVO/Desktop/Screenshot_4.png[/IMG]
    email ka wait karna ka kaha gya or rply ni aya
    ja forum leader sa rapta karna lga to kisee na javab ni dea
    lakin i am vaery thank full to dareking jino na respone dea
    or mara trading account diattech kar dea or mujy kaha k new account attached karloo???????????
    lakinm mujy abi tak ni pta k account ku disable hoa
    ager ma new acount bnaa k atteched kar bi loo to kea gurrenty ha mara sath asa ni hoga
    ma tmaam forex forum and insta leaders sa answer chahta hu ?
    almok_i
    dareking
    EvgeniyRRU
    fxearner
    Indian Forex Admin
    mazprofx
    Maria
    Maria
    IFX Bella
    IFX Denis???????????????????????????????????????????
    Bhai reason to bas Antifraud hi bata sakta hai, humare ko reason nahi pata rahta hai, isliye acha hoga ki aap Antifraud ko hi Email kare bhai.

Quote Originally Posted by forum poster View Post
    Sir my account was banned this morning with reason copypaster, sir I never did any copy paste I reply every thread with my own experiences and understanding about the forex market, I never did any copy paste so please unban my account sir, username is minmolk
    Ban lifted............................................ .................................................. ..................
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

forum poster (01-30-2017)

Junior Member waqas77 is an unknown quantity at this point waqas77's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.2 USD
    Thanks
    dearking mujy ya reson mila ha antifrau dept sa ?????
    Dear Client,

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
    campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
    cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
    reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
    trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
    permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
    posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
    AntiFraud Department
    InstaForex Group????
    :NeVeE GiVe uP :

Junior Member jakpan2 is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD
    Thanks
    Sir, Today when I login my forum account a following vBulletin Message is appear:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    copypaster

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Whats the hell is going on in this forum??. I do never a single copy paste in this forum. So why this message is appear?? Please lift the ban in my account.
    Username: jakpan

Forum Manager mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 724 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jakpan2 View Post
    Sir, Today when I login my forum account a following vBulletin Message is appear:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    copypaster

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Whats the hell is going on in this forum??. I do never a single copy paste in this forum. So why this message is appear?? Please lift the ban in my account.
    Username: jakpan
    Ban Lifted.. You were caught by the copypaste script because by mistake you left 2 same posts in your posting. So, plz, take care next time and don't post 2 same posts again if you do, then delete one duplicate post. Hope, you understand.

mazprofx.
    !!!WIN UPTO .$920 PRIZE MONEY EVERY MONTH!!!

.........................................1. Euro Daily Magic....2. Yen Weekend Magic....3. Pound Weekly Magic ...4. Dollar Monthly Magic

Banned bangtevez is an unknown quantity at this point bangtevez's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.3 USD
    Thanks
    Please sir my account was banned , sir I never did any copy paste any thread so please unleft the ban sir,..my username is jarjit ..
    thanks for your help ..................................................

12. Forexmart
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bangtevez View Post
    Please sir my account was banned , sir I never did any copy paste any thread so please unleft the ban sir,..my username is jarjit ..
    thanks for your help ..................................................

You are very smart copy paster, How Can you say that you never done copy paster, I will show you proof of copy paste.

Original Post :-

Paste Here

Sabka Malik Ek

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

fxearner (01-31-2017)

+ Reply to Thread