+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge your BAN!!! Apne BAN ko Challenge kare!!!

Forum Manager mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,053 Times in 711 Posts

Exclamation Challenge your BAN!!! Apne BAN ko Challenge kare!!!

Hi!! Everyone,

If anyone of you think that your Forum Account has been Banned for inappropriate reason / for no reason / has been banned mistakenly / has been banned by moderator due to personal grudge.

Then here, in this thread, you can Claim Against your BAN & explain your situation i.e why & how & with what reason your Forum Account was Banned.

The Indian Forex Forum Administration will review your Request & will check if your BAN is Legitimate / Improper. And, thus, will take appropriate step to either keep your BAN or Lift your BAN.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Hindi Version :-
    -----------------------------------------------------

Agar aap mein se kisiko ye lagta hai ki aapka Forum Account bina koi reason ke ban hua hai ya galat reason ke liye ban hua hai ya galti se ban hua ya kisi moderator se personal issue hone ki waje se ban hua hai.

Toh aap iss thread mein aapne BAN ka claim kar sakte hai aur claim karte waqt apni situation explain kare ki account kaise kyu aur kya reason se ban hua hai.

Indian Forex Forum ki Administration Team aapki iss BAN Claim ki request ko review karengi aur dekhengi ki aapka Ban sahi hai ya galat hai agar sahi hua toh ban nahi lift honga lekin agar galat hua toh aapka ban lift ho jayenga.

mazprofx.
    !!!WIN UPTO .$920 PRIZE MONEY EVERY MONTH!!!

.........................................1. Euro Daily Magic....2. Yen Weekend Magic....3. Pound Weekly Magic ...4. Dollar Monthly Magic

2. Forexmart
  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

a_for_apple (11-23-2015), dareking (11-24-2015), fxearner (11-23-2015), naziakhan (11-23-2015), pakaljanat (08-02-2016), pipseeker (07-18-2016)

Trusted Member a_for_apple is on a distinguished road a_for_apple's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1949 USD
    Thanks
    hello sir,
    trying to help some friend here
    some of my friend getting banned for copypaster reason, but they talk to me that they never do that thing. can you help me to crosscheck their acc?
    one of them under my refferal account name azami, link : http://indian-forex.com/member.php?79207-azami
    and another one is my friend but not in my reff link so i only can give u username : ciocio
    both of them ask me help to report this prob to you sir. but still when they are proven to do that, i cant do anything too
    but please give me some proof, so I can tell them
    thanks before sir,

best regard,
    a_for_apple
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Forum Manager mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a_for_apple View Post
    hello sir,
    trying to help some friend here
    some of my friend getting banned for copypaster reason, but they talk to me that they never do that thing. can you help me to crosscheck their acc?
    one of them under my refferal account name azami, link : http://indian-forex.com/member.php?79207-azami
    His ban was lifted..

Quote Originally Posted by a_for_apple View Post
    and another one is my friend but not in my reff link so i only can give u username : ciocio
    both of them ask me help to report this prob to you sir. but still when they are proven to do that, i cant do anything too
    but please give me some proof, so I can tell them
    thanks before sir,

best regard,
    a_for_apple
    But for username : ciocio his post are meaningless & seems like using some spinning/translator software to post. Though i will give her a last chance to post honestly..if he/she doesn't improves then he/she will be banned permanently.

mazprofx.

.........................................1. Euro Daily Magic....2. Yen Weekend Magic....3. Pound Weekly Magic ...4. Dollar Monthly Magic

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

fxearner (11-24-2015), naziakhan (11-24-2015)

Trusted Member a_for_apple is on a distinguished road a_for_apple's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1949 USD
    Thanks
    big thanks super moderator, thank to all staff
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member s.ashraf is an unknown quantity at this point s.ashraf's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.6 USD
    Thanks
    hello Sir my Teacher Username : noorkausar he has been banned Kindly take a sight of mercy on him he is working here for 6 months or more he has been banned for copy paster please we are under his referals and his whole moneth hardwork will be wasted in vain he said that i didnt do such things in my account please help him he runs his family through forex

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

hello Sir my Teacher Username : noorkausar he has been banned Kindly take a sight of mercy on him he is working here for 6 months or more he has been banned for copy paster please we are under his referals and his whole moneth hardwork will be wasted in vain he said that i didnt do such things in my account please help him he runs his family through forex

Banned naziakhan will become famous soon enough naziakhan's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    4366.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s.ashraf View Post

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Our team will take appropriate step to either keep or lift his BAN after proper investigation. kindly be patient
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned heyforex is an unknown quantity at this point heyforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD
    Thanks
    my account - maxforex has been banned for copy pasting .
    i have been learning forex for over 4 years now. All the posts are useful and informative for the members.
    I am 110% sure that i have never done copy pasting from other sites or resources, all posts are my views.
    Please check my account soon and lift the ban , I am a programmer and have only 2-3 hours on the daily basis to spend in the forum. So please check the account as soon as possible.
    Thank you

caught Pokemons
    6 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heyforex View Post
    my account - maxforex has been banned for copy pasting .
    i have been learning forex for over 4 years now. All the posts are useful and informative for the members.y
    I am 110% sure that i have never done copy pasting from other sites or resources, all posts are my views.
    Please check my account soon and lift the ban , I am a programmer and have only 2-3 hours on the daily basis to spend in the forum. So please check the account as soon as possible.
    Thank you
    Ban Lifted..

After seeing this msg PM me, so that i can ban your this account heyforex.

mazprofx.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

maxforex (07-20-2016)

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    177.8 USD
    Thanks
    super quick response from the forum manager - mazprofx. Really appreciable. thank you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maxforex For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (07-21-2016)

15. Forexmart
    Junior Member Javeria is an unknown quantity at this point Javeria's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.2 USD
    Thanks
    Dear sir main esmain new hun aur mujay mery senior nay join karwaya hay esmain jo keh kafi time pehlay Indian-forex.com par work karty thay aur unka account banned ho gya tha so uskay baad unho nay es par kam nahi kea so mujay unho nay kaha keh es par karen agar aap investment nahi kar sakty to sir meri ap say ye guzarish hay keh ap kindly unko aik chance dain ta keh wo pher say kam start kar saky aur sath main mujay bhi guideline milti rahy gi i wil b v thankful sir unka username ( heartbeat ) hay kindly sir nwazish farmayen.

+ Reply to Thread