+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Why we should select own trading strategy in own trading sysytem ?

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good that you are seleting something on your experience for your trading process and it will help you a lot and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because your selection will depend on your experience and it is good that you are selecting something on your experience for your trading process and it will help you a lot and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that your entry should result in profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hamadaosa is on a distinguished road hamadaosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    for now, a simple plan that is still difficult for me to do is discipline to use sl. might otherwise trade I can say will be disciplined, but a reality if in front of the market, I often break them. how do I overcome this?

---------- Post added 01-02-2017 at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-01-2017 at 08:44 AM ----------

extremely useful information brothet
    har new trader ko ye sba baatein yad rakhni chahaiye...ye sab trading ke liye bahut zaruri hoti hai aur in sabko dhyan me rakh ke kiye gaye trade se apko kafi profit milega

Junior Member elsayed mohamed elsayed is an unknown quantity at this point elsayed mohamed elsayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader i make my own strategy from youtube video i always use moving average 200 sample to know where trend is going and use stocastic to make agood entry point and many times i use fibonachi to know the end of trend and its useful to me.

Member benzahia1 is on a distinguished road benzahia1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because they have a deep knowledge of the market traders and will feature belongs to information scalping action value. Scalping is not really easy. I am doing a scalping victim
    elementary or economic news. I mean otherwise trading period. I use for my business moving averages

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benzahia1 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-01), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should select own trading strategy in own trading sysytem because its more efficiens thene robot even if robot can really help some time when you want to be in auto pilot mode , self trading based on analyse will give you more experiance in the field , best of luck to all of us

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fayska For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apne jo weakness ke points batay hain wo sab failure k nishaani hain in sab me se kisi na kisi me koi na koi zaroor point hota ha aise me meri jo sab se bari galti ha wo ha over trading lekin agar forex me success hona ha to sab se main thing Money Management ha jis traders ko money management ko control karna a gia wohi in sab lackness ko cover kar sakta ha aur os me sab se zada confidence hoga aur acha profit le le ga.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatehpuri For This Useful Post:

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right that we should try to make sure that we are learning well about the forex trading and that ae can make good profits through our trades wheh required in the trades

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxtrader123 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me forex traders ko khud hi market ko samjhkar trading karne ki knowledge aur experience honi chahiye par jab tak wo yahan new hai wo other traders ko forex strategies aur other analyst ki technical analysis ko follow karke trading kar sakta hai.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fxwin For This Useful Post:

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lack of consistency and lack of knowledge and the lack of discipline are the main culprits of the losers.
    when we trade according to our own plate forum where all the arrangement are according to our planing then we can do the job in a very effective..we also have confident..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forex123 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open