+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How may I import new Indecator in my android mt4 platfrom?

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,236 Times in 12,130 Posts
    indicators in my android trading platform and i hope they works so that i can use them for trading you can do so you can use indicators there many other new features i trade stock CFDs with my existing MT4 trading account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-14), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-15)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the mt4 software there are many indicators and you could select them with your own choice easily many traders are using the indicators when they trade in the real account it is no difficult to choose the new indicator for the trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Emas5FX is an unknown quantity at this point Emas5FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    All the indicators lag and are therefore useless.
    Use your brain after perusing the chart imho
    I wasted years fiddling about with Macd, RSI and the rest.
    Now I only use smart money management, and don't waste time on indicators.
    please share your tecnique smart money management so i can study and make profit from your tecnique.i am very new and i dont want to loose much money

Junior Member Xerof will become famous soon enough Xerof's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the indicators lag and are therefore useless.
    Use your brain after perusing the chart imho
    I wasted years fiddling about with Macd, RSI and the rest.
    Now I only use smart money management, and don't waste time on indicators.

Junior Member rabailbaloch is an unknown quantity at this point rabailbaloch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    i have not used the trade on android mobile but i will soon used to trade on mob then i will share about my experience with you but i hear some friends those have ever used the trade`on mob there may be a lot of the impossibility for the new indicator but not every time

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji aap apme meta trader se he apne indicator ko upload kar sakte hai,trader esme jetna indicator par ache se practice karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha karke chalenga,trader ko esme sabb samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-07-13)

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use android phone and meta trader 4. But still i do not use any new indicator. It will be better for me if I know the way of installation of new indicator in my mt4 platform in android. But without that I think it is not main problem. I can trade well without that.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I have no any experiences on the mobile trading at all,because I only doing trade on the PC and also feeling comfortable .But some time when I out of my home then try to use it on my android mobile phone but can not installation the soft ware on mobile phone .

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn main naian kabi b android per klaam nahain kiya hia haan ager ap meta tarder 4 use ker rahay hian too ap us suraat main ADX indicator ka use kerayain to ap ko is ka faida ahisl ho aksat hi and ap is main kmyaab ho skatay hian.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

shafique225 (2017-11-16)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji aap jetne chahe utna indicator meta trader par load kar sakte hai lekin aise karne se aapko charts me kuch samajh nahi aayenga aur aap iundicator ko use nahi kar sakenge,aapko esme aise kaam nahi karna chahiye..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-07-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast