+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex robot for android mt4 platfrom.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only believe in my own abilities when trading, and have never used EA or Robot to run my trade. Because I feel, EA or Robot can experience time errors. And if that happens when I use an EA or robot, then I won't accept it. and I don't really use forex robots. I heard a lot of rumors about them that after getting a profit, they started giving one loss after another. That is why I have not tried it. if anything works for you, please give me back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I do not support the idea of robots in Forex trading. Because I lost because of using a robot. For that reason, I don't know much about Forex robots. and is a trading robot that will only survive in one type of market condition like robots becoming tougher in the sideway market today, it certainly won't fit into a trending market, as well as current market news for those who use it must be our market place with good market conditions in accordance with the robot system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the best robot is you. You are a person who can have total control over your a / c and adapt to changing market conditions. the robot is just a poor poor man of reasons not to trade. unless you are one and unfortunately there is no best forex robot. Their performance will always change and because you cannot predict this means you cannot determine which robot is "best". Sad but true.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using robots isn't profitable all the time. some robots give you good feedback. but many of them are bullshit. so be careful using robots. always watch and analyze the performance of the last 6 or 7 months if you want to trade with robots. and I have tried using robots before and it was profitable for a while but started accumulating long-term trading losses, this may be because some of these robots are designed to only work in certain market conditions, so when the market changes its character the robot cannot adapt to the situation. ....

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do have in our business portfolio in forex, the solution here can be the selection of different pairs so that we can cover the loss of our other partners, but we must also be aware of the characteristics of a very diverse pair. and I don't think so. Computers are also made by humans, and simple calculators like calculators are also made by humans. But I use both to help me get things done faster. Don't you use both?

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the work in managing trade with manual settings must leave better opportunities with good accuracy in monitoring movements with the volatility of market charts to determine the best with the extent to which the closing strategy with orders is implemented. and the best that beginners must choose is manual trading, every beginner has enthusiasm. and therefore do not do automatic trading, because it only makes enthusiasm to increase knowledge and experience about forex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the work is also to define names with systems and to work with further analytics to get good habits with strategies with future use with trade. that a good trader must have people with the right entries with the opportunity with each decision making an increase.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if in the long run I believe people will win, to stay in forex trading instead of using EA, and myself manually without EA, and relax in forex trading, because we already know MM about forex and can overcome floating without anxiety. sorry if there is one word, and hopefully useful. and AS THE NOVICE I HAVE TO SAY THAT PEOPLE WILL BE MORE RELIABLE TO RESTORE ARBITRARY SITUATIONS, THEN THE ROBOT WILL ONLY FOLLOW WHAT THE MAN'S PROGRAM HAS BEEN DOING

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer manual trading, if you trade manually in forex, you can learn forex correctly, if you lose money, but in the end your knowledge and practical experience will succeed. On the contrary, I seem to be if the robot gives you an advantage but sometimes it can be a big loss. so we have to trade manuals with our own analysis and knowledge. and if you are a very good trader and you can trade well then I would advise you to trade manually because I have never seen a robot that provides benefits. Also if you are a beginner then you still need to use a robot after gaining experience. .

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess they haven't tried because they trade on their own using EA because they are leverage for their trade, maybe they should watch the film "The Imitation Game" Dr. Allan Turring as a genius code breaker, when he worked with the British Government to solve Germany - his Enigma machine still needed leverage and help to break the giant code, so they built a machine called "Christophone" or at the end of the day we know it as a Turring Machine will be the mother of all the Computers that we use now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open