+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex robot for android mt4 platfrom.

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    no bro i think koi b robot say mobile min trade nai hoti hai is k lye app ko mt4 pc main use kar sahkty hai andriod amin koi b robot ork nai karta hai ...bs pc ya laptop mai is ko app use karshakty hai so sorry bro muje to abi thak yai he pata hai k baq shayd koi new robot software ho jo app mobile main b work karhai is ka muje nai pat hai...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are experienced about forex trading then you can use robot trading strategies in forex trading to generate more profit. but i think trading robots is very difficult in forex trading. I want to trade with a manual trading strategy in the forex market. and I fully agree with you is to trade using forex robots we certainly will not have the experience and skills to trade we will not have ,, maybe there are times when we can use forex robots if we are tired of trading ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like using robots to trade my account. I like manual trading. At least I will not blame someone. Your own analysis is better than anything else and I do not use robots in forex trading. I do not believe that. I switched my disposition. and i think forex rebots help us in trading but manual trading is good for learning and will be able to make money. So no need to rebot forex I think.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-26)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you to stay away from any type of automated trading and no matter how successful it is. For whatever you have to lose profits because the market is just a system that avoids fast movements in the market ... and I think MACD robots or other trading robots can make a profit but they cannot calculate precisely per month. But certainly there is a profitability range like 10-20%.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

surjamal (2019-08-28)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are experienced about forex trading then you can use robot trading strategies in forex trading to generate more profit. but i think trading robots is very difficult in forex trading. I want to trade with a manual trading strategy in the forex market. and I fully agree with you is to trade using forex robots we certainly will not have the experience and skills to trade we will not have ,, maybe there are times when we can use forex robots if we are tired of trading ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about trust EA is very difficult to learn all about it so you can trust in that EA if several people test it many times and can adjust it every week to update it with the market and automated trading is safe, and we can trust our orders will be secured, but EA is just a way to get more profits quickly and automatically,
    and if you can't control it, it will make your account explode

11. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2019-08-17)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no automated trading dear not 100% safe reason I tested several robots on a demo account but every robot is useless. If you want very large capital in the forex market then you don't need a robot reason if you have good knowledge and experience and money management knowledge then you can get a lot of money from the forex market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

gretan (2019-08-30)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I read from a previous post this Ea does not fully use Martingale ..
    So when Ea First opens, say Buy and then EA immediately enters the Sell pending Order for the Hedge position ...
    Does Hedge Position also use Martingale ...? If not then we need to reach more pip before reaching BEP ...
    And what next if the Pending Order reaches ...?
    Whether EA will immediately open a new Hedge (Buy Order) ..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

nvidia (2019-08-16)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The robot functions as a helper that covers the doubts that often arise when we want to open a position. EA robot is also purely the result of thinking based on ideas that have been prepared, and based on indicators. So it definitely works well. and I have never used any robot and the reason is that I don't think that rbot works, we have to trade on our own then at the same time we can lean back and make a profit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

rabnaj (2019-08-15)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good because of that you invest by hand and are they the people who get income? We don't believe which forex robots are usually poor and any type of investor who is truly interested in ebay and understands veir well which information has an impact on the foreign exchange market as this usually chooses an investment guide and forex robot is a mechanical program that is used fairly by beginners and practiced foreign exchange traders. there are many forex robots to choose from to choose from in the market and it is very important for the trade to decide on the right one to suit their needs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open