+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot for small a/c traders (PROFIT SHARING TRADING)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    yah ek vyaapaaree ke lie videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar ko keval maulik vishleshan aur mainual treding ke saath vyaapaar karane ke lie achchha hai. robot ve hain jo videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar mein prograam kie gae hain aur main karata hoon aur vishesh roop se aise logon ke lie jo kaee mudraen nahin hain. ab main sanketak aur paryavekshan visheshagyon ka upayog karata hoon, aur 80% munaaphe ke saath kaary karata hoon. main is kaaryakram se bahut khush hoon kyonki opareshan khula nahin hai, aur aap tay karate hain ki aap kitana paana chaahate hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use robots in my trade because trading robots is very dangerous on the forex market. Robots can make more mistakes in trading which can cause huge losses that cause the robot is just a machine. so I like manual trading always to keep a constant profit in trading. and i prefer trading manuel that makes me big money robot can be disappointing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

fakta (2019-08-26)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it can depend on automated trading. I do not know why, but I do not believe. Is that one try and succeed with it, I hope the benefits too. and you haven't added an EA download address; so I can download and put it on my demo account. please add some more details about using MACD / EA, a guide line is needed to provide it on a thread like this, so that beginners like me can get awareness about this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-08-28)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I do not use robots or robotic systems ... because the robotic system is not suitable for me ... I only use strategies that are in my practice after many checks I find this strategy is the best and profitable, now I arrange trading and arranging take profit, then I went out side ... when I came back I saw the trade disappear in profit .... I had a simple but powerful and profitable strategy ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA brokers are profitable with high income ... but I want to use EA Trends if there is one. Can anyone share EA Trends? and I have the same thing happened to me when I launched metatrader and it just blinked quickly on the screen then disappeared. I only use version 2 and it works fine. Is there a difference between versions 1 and 2 in the way EA enters trade I thank you if possible ... thank you very much

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so it's safe to trade automatically if you have a good Suto trading software called EA. this is a better trade with EA on VPS because it keeps you online 24/7. and I don't support automated trading and don't like it because I really lost all my accounts many times by using this kind of automated robot. Market conditions change every day. the robot cannot control this changing market condition and eventually the entire account is trapped in a difficult situation.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just wondering if you have applied this setting. just also want to let you know that this is only for 5 minutes trading, it will not work well if it runs longer than the 5 minute time frame or shorter than the 5 minute time frame. and it looks like I didn't optimize the moving average settings. I changed it several times and tried several different time frames. I hope to use this ea in my cash account, but really hope to optimize it for a low risk 5 minute trading time frame. it's a bit complicated, which I can't seem to set up properly. maybe I will use it on the one hour time frame instead when I give up on the 5 minute time frame.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem is like my friend there has not been a forex robot contest published, if there is I will surely tell you that there is only a forex robot that can give you an advantage when trading and I am waiting if someone shares the best robot in 2019 ^^ but I think the best robots have never been shared but the loser robot always shares and makes mc>. <

13. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

sunai (2019-08-15)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I know hedge finance and banks use it to trade robots, so I am sure about them operational (if they are not, then this robot will not apply). So we easy traders cannot draw on it, it is a very interesting subject. and the robot works but you can't believe it always ... sometimes it works for hackers and can make you $ 000. so try to avoid the robot by not saying anymore

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2019-08-16)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is very good, imagine you are busy or busy with your family, and when you open your trading account, more and more profits are added to your account every day. and i don't use a robot but i also want to trade in the forex market as a manual trader. I don't use a robot but I also trade on the forex market myself. therefore I have to spend a lot of time on forex trading and I feel happy when I trade manually and when I spend my time on forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast