+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Professional Fund Manager ( 100-500%)

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap professional forex traders hai to ye bahut hi baidya baat hai is liye apako bahut hi maja aata hoga trade karne em kyyuki forex me agar apko profit mil raha hai tab hi apako trade karneka maja aata hai agar aako loss hota hai tab aapko trade karne me kabhi naja nahi aata hai is liye aap sahi honge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rrdevmurari For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-01)

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    That amount is too much you have to know the risk that comes with asking for that kind of investment for anyone to invest that kind of money you have to know that trading is something that can go against your trades and you can loss the money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to senior For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-01)

Member sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What a opportunity bro good , i really join you , first of all tell me that if i have low equity and investment can i start working with you because i do not have big investment and your offer is really attractive ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sami27 For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-01)

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That amount is too much you have to know the risk that comes with asking for that kind of investment for anyone to invest that kind of money you have to know that trading is something that can go against your trades and you can loss the money tnx

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main sab kuch market per depnd kerta hai k market kis teraaf move ker skati hai adn ager hum is mai nyeh jaankri ahisl ker layain k market kis terafa move ker rahee hai to is main humaray liyeh koee msuhkil kama nahian hi k hum is ,main kmyaabi haisl na ker skayain.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

shafique225 (2017-11-16)

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm brother good hiia k aap logo ki help kr rhy hain k un ko earn kr ka or un ko mnaage kr k dein gy pr broter agr meri bat ki jaye tu ma iss ma intrested nhi hon mujhy forex ka kafi shok hai or ma khud sa he tradingn skehna or acha banna chhata hon

Banned Mohamed Gamal Abdullah is an unknown quantity at this point Mohamed Gamal Abdullah's Avatar
    Thanks

hoes

OK thanks for the information Mr.. I'm glad you PA MM program you want me to explain. If so, what if I want to be an investor how we see good business?
    How about sharing profit to continue?how i make

Member jaz is on a distinguished road jaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    professional trader forex main bohot zyada hard work krtay hain agr aap ne bhi forex main aik acha aur professional trader bnna hai to aap ko bhi forex main hard work krna hoga q kay forex main aap hard work kr kay hi acha earn kr sktay ho aur professional fund manager bhi bn sktay ho

Banned gegefx is an unknown quantity at this point gegefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector.Kennett View Post
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/hect...profit/1370991

This is my methoud. I manage account. skype: hector.kennett1
    peace be upon you....................................
    This is all included in the capital and Adrth and its leverage
    Please accept traffic with sincere greetings and best wishes of success for each member

Banned techzone will become famous soon enough techzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam...... brother aap eh to bilkul sahi rahy hai but mei humasha trading khud he karta hoo aor ess business mei mei kisinaor per trust nao kar sakta jab mei khud apna forex ka kaam kar leta hoo to phir he mei satisfy ho jata hoo

---------- Post added 08-10-2016 at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-09-2016 at 12:00 PM ----------

salam .............. bro how are you g aap ne baat bilku dahi kahe hai mery khayal mei aghar ap kisi kam k liye big amount dengy to zahir baat hai wo bhe aap ko big profit dega to ess tarha ja kaam forex mei bhe hai

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

salam...... brother aap eh to bilkul sahi rahy hai but mei humasha trading khud he karta hoo aor ess business mei mei kisinaor per trust nao kar sakta jab mei khud apna forex ka kaam kar leta hoo to phir he mei satisfy ho jata hoo

---------- Post added 08-10-2016 at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-09-2016 at 12:00 PM ----------

salam .............. bro how are you g aap ne baat bilku dahi kahe hai mery khayal mei aghar ap kisi kam k liye big amount dengy to zahir baat hai wo bhe aap ko big profit dega to ess tarha ja kaam forex mei bhe hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast