Thread: Professional Fund Manager ( 100-500%)

Threaded View

Junior Member Hector.Kennett is an unknown quantity at this point Hector.Kennett's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Professional Fund Manager ( 100-500%)

Hello friend, I bring a business that you can not refuse.

It is a professional management, for three months I have a manual system that gets about 100-500% depends on the market. I operate between 8 to 20 trades per month. Always using SL and TP and at average risk, the account is never lost. Trading would be 50/50. I hope that interests you. I send my customer account so you see the benefit. It's all real. You can deposit with the broker you prefere . But the minimum for the management is 10,000USD. But a lot each month is achieved. DD 20-40% maximum but never blown account.

Link account : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/hect...profit/1370991 ( send stament html for skype )

My skype is : hector.kennett1

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hector.Kennett For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-09-29), SA148P (2018-07-07)