Quote Originally Posted by Hector.Kennett View Post
Hello friend, I bring a business that you can not refuse.

It is a professional management, for three months I have a manual system that gets about 100-500% depends on the market. I operate between 8 to 20 trades per month. Always using SL and TP and at average risk, the account is never lost. Trading would be 50/50. I hope that interests you. I send my customer account so you see the benefit. It's all real. You can deposit with the broker you prefere . But the minimum for the management is 10,000USD. But a lot each month is achieved. DD 20-40% maximum but never blown account.

Link account : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/hect...profit/1370991 ( send stament html for skype )

My skype is : hector.kennett1
bahi main to apni tarde wasy to khud he karta hoon aur min instaforex amin bouns say trade karta hoon so muje kasi pro trader ka pata nai hai app ki trade achi hai aur agr app 100% profit gain karty hia to yai to bhot he acha hai aur app ki trade ko copy kar k invstr ko b 100% profit hoga so yai bhot he achi tarde hai aur pamm acount main yai he faida hai k achai trader humre fund ko gain karty hai.................