+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: How much leverage should you use?

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right amount of leverage to use in a trading account will highly depend with the account size that you have, if its a big account then you can use a bigger leverage and the opposite applies, you just have to make sure that you don't risk too much of your account since the volatility of the market is high and it can wipe your account out in a whisker even before you realize it its gone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much leverage to use when trading does not really matter much except in the calculation of how much a pip of your lot size cost, so you should focus more on trading small lot size for safety rather than playing around with leverage settings on your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is the amount that you are given in terms of ration, its added to your account so that you can be able to takes bigger trades than you account can be able to support, there is leverage from 1:1 up to 1:2000, it all depends with the amount you are depositing, if its a lot you can choose not to use any leverage since you can trade entirely from your account size, the higher the leverage the higher the risk of gaining much or losing the same.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is one of the personal decision that how much leverage that you have to use so you must have to understand whatever the leverage that you have to use you must have to follow proper money management then only you can gain good profits
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use any leverage of your choice what is important is ensuring that you do not trade high lot size to avoid risking to much money on a single trade, though i use a leverage of 1:1000 on my live account as this make lot size calculation easier for me e.g on a 1000 account using 2% MM, 2% of 1000 is $20 and if my stop loss is to be at 50 pips away then it implies 20 divide by 50 which is 0.4, then this means my trading lot should be 0.4 with stop loss at 50 pips.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko market me low leverage he rakhna chahiye,trader esme high volume se market me kaam na karein tabhi uska risk kamm rahenga,esme trader ko achhe se market me samajhkar he kaam karna chahiye..
    Bhai leverage par control hona chahiye, taki chote se chote risk par trading hum kar sake bhai, agar leverage yaha par bada rakhte huye trading karte hai, to bhai hum logo ke liye jayda risky ho jata hai, hum kafi jaldi capital loss kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,189 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    trader ke liye sahi bhi yehi rehta hai trader low leverage ka use karke fayeda mai rehta hai trader ko low leverage ke sath trading karna chahiye trader kaam risk par kaam karta hai trader ke liye acha rehta hai
    hanji forex trader ko market me low leverage he rakhna chahiye,trader esme high volume se market me kaam na karein tabhi uska risk kamm rahenga,esme trader ko achhe se market me samajhkar he kaam karna chahiye..

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Main to suggest karunga ki low leverage ke sath mein trading karna chahiye, yaha par dekha jaye to 1:100 se jayda leverage use nahi karna chahiye, bada leverage e sath trading karke hum paisa jayda loss kar sakte hai bhai.
    trader ke liye sahi bhi yehi rehta hai trader low leverage ka use karke fayeda mai rehta hai trader ko low leverage ke sath trading karna chahiye trader kaam risk par kaam karta hai trader ke liye acha rehta hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to suggest karunga ki low leverage ke sath mein trading karna chahiye, yaha par dekha jaye to 1:100 se jayda leverage use nahi karna chahiye, bada leverage e sath trading karke hum paisa jayda loss kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akash4u4ever View Post
    main kam leverage use krta hu kynki main starting main high leverage ke sath trading krta tha to kabhi kabhi emotionm ain aakar high volume trading kar jata tha isliye maine leverage ab kam kar diya hai apna
    Bhai main to kahunga kam hi leverage sabhi ko use karna hota hai, yaha par high leverage isliye diya jata hai taki trader lalach karke high leverage ka use kare aur high lot se trading karke sara paisa loss karde bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)