+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new with broker

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don’t see any reason as per why we should work with new broker? I don’t think we get any extra thing working with new companies, so why take such risk? Unless someone give serious reason for it, I will never think about it at all. I am working with OctaFX and they are highly reliable and trustworthy with having won 17 awards in just 4 years including most prestigious ones like Best International Broker, so I feel comfortable with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

Samranfaizan220 (2020-11-05)

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ise koi farak nahi parhta mujhe k broker new ha ya old magar sahi tara se regulation zaroori ha. Filhaal mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hoon jahan mujhe puri tara se safety support milta ha khas tor pay in k kam spreads ki waja se jo 0 se shuru hote hain aur smooth trading platform aur is k ilawa yahan Mega Rebate 2.0 option bhe ha jis se mujhe 20 dollar tak kamane ka mauka milta ha per trade pay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Shawan Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Shawan Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai to hamesha hi darta hon naye broker k sath kam karne k lia kiu k boht hi zada risk ho sakta ha to hume koshish karnie chaiya k aise broker ko na send karein documents is k jaga koi acha broker pasand karein.

Senior Member fk768518 is an unknown quantity at this point fk768518's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex forum par broker k sath new han to apko forex k sab rules ko follow krna ho ga jab ap forex k sab rulesl ko follow kro gay to apko koe tention ni ho ge es liyay ap his broker k sath work krtay ho to us k sab rules par amal krna ho ga tab ahe ap us broker k sath achay say chal pao gay.

Junior Member rrrrr is an unknown quantity at this point rrrrr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTrader View Post
    Hi All.

I tried a new forex broker trade24. Anyone else try them?
    I trade some and then I wanted to withdraw, but they told me that I cannot. They wanted documents that I already sent. Is this ok?

They're nice and all, and seem professional.
    Thinking of staying with them.
    Any input?

Thanks
    Michael
    This broker scam. _http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.trade-24.com

Junior Member Shawan Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Shawan Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine nahi suna kabhi is broker k bare mai maine reviews dekhe aur mai sirf itna hi keh sakta hon aise broker k sath investment karna boht hi nuksan ho sakta ha kiu k ya log kabhi hume profit nikalne nahi dete opar se is k pass documents dena aur bhe risky hota ha to mai to shayad nahi try karna chaho ga kabhi aise brokers ko.

Member vic84 is an unknown quantity at this point vic84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its better to get to know about the broker before dealing with them, you read feedback and forums or can contact someone who is already trading there.

Member ramjan ali is on a distinguished road ramjan ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trader will choose a good broker. Because a broker can do many thing. Your dollar always on them. So if they are fake or not good then you will face many critical situation. So A beginner need a good broker. Like as Insta, Robo, Argus etc. Insta very good

Member agit_pratoris is an unknown quantity at this point agit_pratoris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trade with them sir, but you can join there and know how are they.
    I've already trade in some broker like Lite forex, insta, ***, and some others. I like Lite forex, they are very fair and honest broker.

Junior Member MichaelTrader is an unknown quantity at this point MichaelTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, I haven't been here for a long long time.
    I started reading on TRADE24 reviews and found this site that is dedicated to it.
    They're always reviewing a different part of the company. Interesting reading.
    Michael

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelTrader For This Useful Post:

yaseenhfd (2019-01-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast