+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Strategy.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    hello newbies and master
    i bring u a system that i found on google

used only on Eur/usd on 15 min TF
    u have to get a Macd with 2 line and put the following setting
    and use Stoch with this setting

have fun i up load pic to trie and explain bether, i use zig zag to see possible trend break too
    bhai main samjhata hoon, ki strategy koi bhi ho, jab tak trader usko samjhata nahi hai, wo uske liye faydemand strategy nahi ho sakti hai, samjhane ke baad hi hum us strategy system ka use kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member vubon is an unknown quantity at this point vubon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy seems generally supported as a basis for whether or not the reference is really bad attention grabbing where the dynamics of the upper limit of the rate trend, Samoa ...
    I agree that a strong

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The newbies should be used Eur/Use in 15 Mints TF. This strategy is good for them Also mechnical traps like this are very popular among traders and highly beneficial when applied as an important economic events. This technique does not require an indicator. This way is good to earn the money from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sumi0022 is an unknown quantity at this point sumi0022's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Or reference, or approximate curves back visible support for this strategy is not where the same tendency impulse trillion of measure really terribly charming.
    Strongly agree.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    hello newbies and master
    i bring u a system that i found on google

used only on Eur/usd on 15 min TF
    u have to get a Macd with 2 line and put the following setting
    and use Stoch with this setting

have fun i up load pic to trie and explain bether, i use zig zag to see possible trend break too
    I still confusing with rule you to do which order? is zz or macd and stoch? I has just seen such a macd, its the setting how to, or there are indicator macd which is special?

Senior Member sagur is an unknown quantity at this point sagur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy seems to have supported the trend line for the bear, the link is really fascinating, where the treelike is a certain dynamism in the trend yet or not. Totally agree.

Junior Member hasino is an unknown quantity at this point hasino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy adopted in the park or at the starting line or not to mention the pulse trinlini's fantastic name in the same way.
    Agreement

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh sach mei achi strategy hai kyun ke is mai macd ka use kiya gaya hai as a newbie mei nay bohat say professional say suna hai k beginning mei macd ka use karo kyun k is say aap ko market ke psychology ko bayan karte hai . is k ilaawa crossover aur divergence k signals bhi milte hai.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy appears supported the line get away whether or not or not the reference is truly terribly fascinating wherever treeline is a degree of momentum within the trend itself ..........
    I powerfully agree..............

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think different type of Newbies Strategy, I just post some strategy , What Is Forex Trading ? . Forex Trading Terminology. Long or Short ? Order Types And Calculating Profits & Losses. What is Professional Forex Trading? . What is Fundamental Analysis?. What is Price Action Trading Analysis?. : Introduction to Forex Charting. What Is A Forex Trading Strategy?. Common Forex trading mistakes and traps...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)