+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Strategy.

Senior Member alams810 is an unknown quantity at this point alams810's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, we must wait to the moement, and when we must enty the market to make an order. Not easy to find the best entry point on a system or strategy. And that was very important thing. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by successman View Post
    I think without the use of stochastic even that was enough. I also use a zig zag and I added a trendline but the difference fibonachi in my chart. aim to facilitate when and to what extent prices will move in order to profit which I found not just disappear
    stochastic a bit laggard indicator than other one. the pick or down formation here happen after the price is gone so we can never get the pick or low to entry point or exit point any more. but if one think in a higher chart then he can used the region of the high or low for his trading and get good result. zig zag is also a good wave indicator help to get the top and low of a wave.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator based system are not sustainable because they do not last for a longer time like the forex price action because it will always be relevant in the skim of things because it is what the market is doing that we are seeing and reading meanings to it .

Senior Member hejust is an unknown quantity at this point hejust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy is old but its good and you can earn some good profits but its more risky because its scalping strategy with macd indicator

and its very good for new traders that can not trade with other indicators
    Forex is Big Sea

Member sheikh15 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well apne achi strategy btai hai or mere khyal se ager humis ko sahi trah se dekhe to yeh newbies k liye bht hia chi or useful sabit hoskti hai or me smajhta hu k newbies ko is ko zarur apni tarding me use krna chaiye or demo account se is ki practise krni chaiye..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    mera bhi yehi manna hai ki Macd aur stock aise indicators hain jo basic knowledge lene matra se hi aap sikh jaenge ki inhe kaise use karna aur kaise apply karna hai bas aapko thoda dhyan rakhna hoga ki signals iske kab aur kya hain kyonki kabhi kabhi ye dikhata to strong hai par market me movement bahut kam hoti hai.
    ya bat bilkul thek hay k moving average aur stock buhat hi zaid simple indicator hay aur new trader in ko buhat jald samjh saktay hay . magar in sa achay pips earn karna easy nh hay kyu k in ma false signal buhat zaida hotay hay .

Junior Member esgggdu is an unknown quantity at this point esgggdu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that time is not enough, and even the random exploitation. Joint use of tortuous twists and trends in the chart, but a separate fibonachi. In order to facilitate a second time and the degree of cost can I find not only lost.

Junior Member kalma is an unknown quantity at this point kalma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy is reflected in the trend of the support, whether or not the link to bark is actually pretty exciting, if trillion is a tendency impulse itself, to a certain extent.
    I totally agree with you

Senior Member shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this is a good strategy fro traders to get profit but new traders may fails to use it in proper way , they will not be able to open good trade position .but it is good way for senior traders they can get easily profit with . i think new traders should use those indicator which provides signal for buy and sell for long time and sort time.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi yehi manna hai ki Macd aur stock aise indicators hain jo basic knowledge lene matra se hi aap sikh jaenge ki inhe kaise use karna aur kaise apply karna hai bas aapko thoda dhyan rakhna hoga ki signals iske kab aur kya hain kyonki kabhi kabhi ye dikhata to strong hai par market me movement bahut kam hoti hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)