+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Strategy.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex men njo new traders hen ya jo new traders is ko market is per trade karney keiliey is ko market join kartey hen un ko emas sey doooor rehna ho ga kiun keh yeh emas un keiliey boho dangrous hey lie un is sey eur usd aur jd usd guy trades karen to the best, hey. and for beginners only one thing, only one trade and watch it. Wait fortunately and get low profits at first. This gives you confidence and you will learn how the market moves up and down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and getting a new trader, maybe stratigy smart that he has to trade for a while can it will be advantageous for him he may not be present all the time that can make him worry because he is famous for not having long trading experience he must know about forex trading. and For because ownership is open at the wrong time even our good strategy will produce different too and only suggestions for ts may be you can show us about zig settings whether you use the default or there are any values that you use to be very popular with traders and very useful when applied as important to traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the strategy of the apki yahoo ki achi bhi ka liya bht acha indikator hai? If you want to know more about how to navigate the system, then you will be able to use the same strategies to manage your business. I do not know how many things I have learned, but I do not know what to look for, but I am very happy and I can not help but think about it. I am unharmed because I have been working here bas

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most beginner strategies are very easy to do, they mostly trade forex with simple methods or simple strategies, and maybe the profit targets are not that big, maybe they only capture a little profit to gain experience, and most strategies don't work well and fail in the middle of trading. and at the same time don't use any and that's enough. Besides that, I used to sing whining and I was more of a Fibonacci line difference in the graph. In order for and the extent to which costs can be transferred about income disappear, I have just found

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators based on the system are not sustainable because they do not last as long as the forex price action because it will always be relevant in terms of things because what the market does is what we see and read meaning and the stochastic indicator is rather slow compared to the others. the pick or down form here occurs after the price is gone so we will never get a pick or low to another entry point or exit point. but if someone thinks in a higher graph then he can use high or low areas to trade and get good results. zig zag is also a good wave indicator to help get the top and bottom of the wave.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

captainfx (2019-06-24)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This technique does not require an indicator, which only requires the ability to place a price sequence (order price) and it would be better if you have knowledge of fundamental analysis. can the candlestick be used to determine the price pattern and this scheme uses 15m tf? Is there a scalping method or not? Where is online? Buying and selling business? Have you ever benefited in this way to consistently use one month or 2 months of use? US national rights are easy to understand

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that even during random use this is enough. Also use zig-zag zig-zag in 3-d, and I have a fibonachi difference on the graph. To facilitate and the extent of costs, so how much profit can be transferred is not only found to disappear and the coping strategy seems to be using the Be-Ark guide is actually very impressive, which acts as a trend for attraction of pure attraction.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners must use Eur / Use in 15 Mints TF. This strategy is good for them. Also such technical pitfalls are very popular among traders and are very useful when applied as important economic events. This technique does not require an indicator. This method is good for getting money from forex. and this strategy seems to be generally supported as the basis of whether the references are really bad or not, where the dynamics of the upper limit of interest rate trends,

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all all the techniques that you discussed above, I understand, if I can discuss here, the techniques for beginners that I use and techniques that are always profitable are BUY and SELL STOP that is done at once, I apply it to give EURUSD - +20 limits of current costs and 5 pips of TP pair only. and where is the concept for op ?? op offer or buy ?? Have you ever used this strategy for a month or two to find out the benefits consistently. I think you should give us more descriptions, when we have to survive at this time, and when we have to enter the industry to place an order. There is no best way to access the system or strategy. And that is a very important thing.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a beginner in the Forex business, you must get the right training for this business and then you first operate a demo account to practice and get more and more knowledge about the Forex trading market and currency pairs. when you hold your knowledge of the online forex market. then you can trade on a real account successfully. I think this is the right strategy for beginners. and you use this technique to produce a month or 2 months to truly recognize the benefits consistently. I believe you have to give us an additional explanation, after we have to wait for the moement, and after we have to ask the market to place an order. it's not very simple to find the best entry destination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)