+ Reply to Thread
Page 893 of 962 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 891 892 893 894 895 903 943 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 9611

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not a game. forex is a business that has a high risk. I got a margin call. This is a bad start. but I did not give up. I will no longer violate rules and money management using a large lot size. because the risk of loss would be huge. I also have to be disciplined in trading system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with that foreign currency trading business is a unsafe home living business but it is actually not a online game. In case on additional business we tend to haves to invest considerably foreign and need to spend a little capital. However somebody fix Forex as a play or game as it is related with scene currencies and also i consider so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member caesa is an unknown quantity at this point caesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, forex is dangerous, anytime we can get loss and lose all money, if we are not reasy to get loss, then this business is not suit with us, ready to take risk and trade, this is very important in forex trading

Junior Member shariasanam is an unknown quantity at this point shariasanam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every business is dangerous if you don't know that how to start business.so forex is also dangerous if you unable to start forex.so everybody should learn and practice with demo account then start with real account

Banned xoazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point xoazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is easy way to apply and make money at home, Forex trading give us opportunity to earn money without any bad situation. It open for all, I knows everything in trade I enter the market place so, why it is a dangerous game..

Banned sohag sohan is on a distinguished road sohag sohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Forex trade is not dangers for invest our money because it is not a false trade and if you invest your money on Forex and give hard work on your trade then you have lot of possibility to make huge money on it but every one can make it for there mistake and doing loss . so i think in Forex mos dangers is face to loss on trade .

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is the largest market in the world, forex trading business is very profitable, but is also very risky business, so as a trader, we must be extra careful in order to avoid the risk of a fatal.

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is a most danerous game if you have low equity for trade and if you have a high equity than its not so dangerous for you so i prefer to invest high

Senior Member alamin is an unknown quantity at this point alamin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Red face

I think Forex trading is not dangerous game. But it is not easy to go. Dangerous game is always hard to go. So i can not compare Forex with dangerous game. Besides by Forex trading man can change his life.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is not game it hink , this is too big for called be game ,the game doesnt make big impact in a real world so the forex make the real impact in the world and you say this is a game , what a fool of you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 893 of 962 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 891 892 893 894 895 903 943 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)