+ Reply to Thread
Page 846 of 962 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 844 845 846 847 848 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 9611

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Senior Member rezaul is an unknown quantity at this point rezaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    No.
    Forex is not game it is business.
    We know that Forex is global online trading center in the world where anyone from any country can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.
    It is quick way to earn more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my open in view that online forex trading is not a dangerous game for those that previously know and expert therefore a ought to for any unexample or old traders to of all time evaluate a trading system to acheive a better rate this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned awaiskik222 is on a distinguished road awaiskik222's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayl se forex trading is not a game mery khyal se ye ak real work hai so join the forex and learn about the forex and i think earning is the best key to success in forex trading business.everyone should learn forex first time and if we hard work in forex business,we can become a good and expert trade because forex is not easy business so we can not successful without learn and hard work in forex

Senior Member kucai bilai is an unknown quantity at this point kucai bilai's Avatar
    Thanks
    a trader must be very difficult to control myself, so that forex trading will become a very dangerous game for him. therefore as traders we must realize that forex trading is a business that needs self-awareness, in order to control yourself from emotions and greed.

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think so, the forex market is a dangerous place, but also a challenging fun place, while the risk, but also likely to obtain profits, it is because of this I will love here, I like excitement and challenge, the forex market has given us this a place, I believe many friends will think and I have the same

Senior Member ASIMKHAN is an unknown quantity at this point ASIMKHAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji bilkul ye kafi dangerous game ha q k is me kahbhi pata nahi chalta ha ka rate kha se kha chala jata ha is waja se me stoop loss aur take profit ka zaroor istamaal karta hoon.

Junior Member kumarsangarkara is an unknown quantity at this point kumarsangarkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think We have a small capital investment, as well as foreign investment ... But a business with other foreign gamble.in considered, we may as well have foreign capital investment for a small investment. So thanks

Senior Member naumanfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point naumanfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i know that the forex trading market is totlay on risk so we should learn properly about the forex trading market to stop loss.

Junior Member kumarsangarkara is an unknown quantity at this point kumarsangarkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading can be a dangerous game while at the same time it can be the best game you have ever played in your life. It can prove itself dangerous if proper knowledge of it is not acquired before trading. And it can be the best game if you get the proper knowledge and manage your investment properly. Thanks your post .

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not a game.Forex is a business or job its depends on you. You learn forex and apply your knowledge in forex trading.Forex is dangerous business for them who dont know knowledge, not proper learning, Not remove emotion, No money management for their forex is dangerous.I think anybody maintain forex money management rules he/she must be gainer from forex .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 846 of 962 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 844 845 846 847 848 856 896 946 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)