+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 962 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading has become a very dangerous business, but I, I think it's a more profitable trade and the greater the profit increases the risk ... So, I believe that the reason for Khtorath's other trade is that profits outweigh other trading benefits and Forex games are very difficult not winning them with just great and administrative experience and is widespread in all big and small on the market but I like Forex also some realize the benefits of vam Aamlna every day are a lot like patience and controlling emotions significantly so that adoring trade and I cannot be released from trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, currency transactions are dangerous activities, but experience is also more profitable than other internet businesses. so first you learn and the method is under consideration rather than dealing in real consideration and I don't think there is a specific answer to that, because some of us can control it and make a profit, so at this point we can see, danger or be safe not on Forex trading , but we as traders make it like this Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the most risky and dangerous business. I think there is something better than nothing. Forex is a global business and is very classic and very careful in business. so I think everyone has to do forex trading work very carefully. and As we all know that Forex trading is an internet company and it is a company that is clearly challenging. Success in Forex needs is very diligent and practice. To do better you must know about this industry. Investment is this industry without the right information knowing it's really risky because here we have many opportunities to reduce cash if we can't study the industry effectively.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a dangerous game that is a great business, someone can make a living from, gambling on this market is very dangerous because someone might lose a lot of time in the market, I once gambled on the market and I regret ever doing it because all my money is lost and Forex like a game of making money. But, it's not dangerous. it's easier, when you understand Forex business correctly, how you control your business. then, falling is very easy. But, the first time it's not an easy business, it's a very difficult business. So, you need to learn hard about Forex.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that forex is a danger game if we work well then we can win here money but if we don't do a good job then we might suffer losses in this game this game is art and we have to learn this art to succeed in the market forex always tries to be patient in forex. and online forex trading is only a dangerous game for those who only trade blindly and depend on their luck every time ... lots of knowledge and experience about forex trading ... otherwise the complete business is not a game ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not dangerous, I assume, but full of threats. Forex trading is not only destructive, but the reason behind the possibility of your mistakes in buying and selling. Risks and dangers will always be dangerous individuals who constantly behave ignorantly. and well it's not dangerous if you don't take it so, only thing that stands out as an obstacle is a lack of experience in trading and lack of knowledge, but knowledge can be recovered easily but those who don't have experience just measuring are doing a demo.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We bring forex. someone considers it like gambling and looks out to create a lot of money at a certain time. to people who are confident I will say this is an extraordinarily dangerous game. except for strategic forex traders and conservatives are not dangerous. I always try to trade in emotional free mode. I feel I will definitely be helped as long as I will maintain this concept and Forex trading is one of the most risky and profitable online businesses today, but this is not a game. Many people think it's a game because it's very risky but it's wrong. Online forex trading is an excellent way to make money from home.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be a high-risk business and is never in the game. I invested my money and my time in forex trading to get cash. need a lot of observations on demo accounts, exertion in market analysis, management and strategy. we must be encouraged to discipline to follow strategies and manage our emotions. and This is the reality of Forex currency trading, must be considered and carefully and does not make it just a game to spend fuel, because some people have lost all their money pressing a button, then we must warn them.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my openion in other business cases you might have to invest so that forex also needs to invest a little capital but someone treats forex as a gamble. FX is a job perfict because trading forex online is the most dangerous game because here one trader might get a very large amount of loss or you win everything you want. Of course the forex trading business is an international business that is truly online in the world today. I think it's a home-based business, not a game. In my personal point of view, I think some traders consider it a senior game. As we all know it is a little difficult but not dangerous for me.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky business but we can reduce risk with risk management and money management. we must be disciplined with our money management and avoid greed. it will be very dangerous and risky if you are greedy. we must learn and gain more experience and then discipline to follow our money management so that we can last longer and become profitable. The first is that it's not a game. This is a very good trading business. It is true that it is a very risky trading business. And because of the risk factors, many people don't invest in this business. On the other hand, this is a very good source of income and every risk taker in this business is a very good and successful entrepreneur. So in my opinion this is a business that is very risky and we must maintain our policy to become a very good business person in this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 962 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)