+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1370

Thread: Forex mistakes and sins.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed often a matter of accuracy errors beginners, because ane still remember when you first start taking fair trading are often wrong and often grab a hose long or short position by accident ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we increase the risk after losing some trades and this is good because we want to recover the loss . if we reduce the loss we will not recover any loss we will wait too much and may not recover it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by otang View Post
    i agree with you that that we are trading against the trend and with the management of money, that was the biggest mistake that can be done. He thinks that he can take a correction remained consistent in fulfilling their trading is important we must sustain to become a successful trader and therefore we should keep our mental and physical side when trading will implement
    very clear that a failure to use existing trends without a study that there is no continuity
    errors that lead to a loss as long as we can hit us when the transaction using the good of the signals that have been there and we should not be doing naked trading

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have a dealing consideration is very useful indeed, when we encounter a reduction, as a investor and therefore we should comprehend well that the currency trading company is a issue of our capability to take the threats. therefore we should never neglect the company with your dealing consideration.

Member safafx is an unknown quantity at this point safafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I want more money so it makes me to take bad risks.
    yea.. mod. . your problem like that was i do last week.. actually if not greedy, i can withdraw today.. but its my mistake, i predicted that EU will down after up high pips.. it make me MC.. greedy is my big mistake that i will try to erase it from my hind..

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    we will understand that we have a trading account is very valuable indeed, when we experience a loss, as a trader and therefore we should understand well that the forex business is a matter of our ability to accept the risks. therefore we should never ignore the trade with your trading account.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by otang View Post
    i agree with you that that we are trading against the trend and with the management of money, that was the biggest mistake that can be done. He thinks that he can take a correction remained consistent in fulfilling their trading is important we must sustain to become a successful trader and therefore we should keep our mental and physical side when trading will implement
    the management news trading plan of money appropriate forex trading is use with discipline market range for each pair influenced by should experience analyse of forex transactions the fundamental strategy

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeko View Post
    the biggest sin in forex is that we trade against the trend and with not money management, that this is the biggest mistake one can do.
    he think that he can take the correction but in fact he can't do that every time because some times there will be no correction

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    huge and made a very large description about forex lose and sin.when we expect huge amount profit in trade then we use huge risk in trade.And for such a sin traders lose their money and leave forex forever.
    Yes always taking a huge risks in forex exchnage trading business is a mistakes that i made many times, it is a psychological mistake caused by greed. I want more money so it makes me to take bad risks.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well there is no way we can not lose in the forex market but we just have to learn how to trade and always be at the positive side of the market and based on my understand i think demo account is the best place to make correction s

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)