+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex mistakes and sins.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    think thse are the mistakes and sins in forex.try to trade without having business knowledge ,Without any planning ,having greed ,try to more and more profit , disobeying businessp rules ,seem trading as gambling and so on.if you make these mistakes and sin you may not succeed in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most common mistake that usually causes a trader to lose their entire account is excessive lot size trading, you should never take more risks than what you can bear par trading and take any profit that comes from those risks. and we can make a lot of mistakes when trading in the forex market but for that we must understand that if we try to avoid that mistake then we can easily improve our trading performance and get a good consistent profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most annoying mistake I see in forex trading that I do myself is to rush into forex trading with no skills to do it, you invest real money into something you do not know with the desire to make money but you end up losing it all because you need skills to do it, too much risk is another matter, opening too many lots at the same time and trading without a plan or even studying the market properly to know the right direction. and I think if we want to trade very well then we have to make sure we do not repeat the same mistakes in forex trading again and again if we keep repeating our mistakes then it is possible that we will suffer huge losses in this way

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of my dear, as I see I personally believe if you want to succeed in forex trading then you have to take risks and I'm not talking about taking risks without your knowledge having to take the minimum and this can only be done by using all the knowledge you have, after that You can trade appropriately and Most traders make the same mistakes over and over again that they try to trade with high risk so they will not be able to control their trades when there is high volatility in the forex market so they should avoid such things to earn income nice.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So many traders often make the same mistakes over and over again. For example, trading using large lotsizes without stopping losses. A few years ago, I actually made this mistake again and again, even though I had a margin call, but I still made the same mistake. It is important to learn from our mistakes and never make the same mistake again and kehtay hain k humari ek choti c ghalti hume kafi pechay lay teak hoti hai hume bus patience tell kena lena hota hai jiss ki badolat so hum positive way say dekhay sochay for umei says he achi get ka moka mill sakta hai hi or hum apni mistake say he itna kuch seekh hay jain k hume humara teacher b nahi sikha pata hai.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    think the easiest problems to think about when you lose and win, mercantilism loss does not seem to be fundamentally flawed. The only flaw, as in Forex is not for the set. I feel so long, how to handle set, you are right, if you don't you are wrong

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trade business you must have experience because in this trade business if you make a mistake, you have to face losses in your trade before trading You should get this trading experience then make a booking for trading and Errors are the main enemy of Forex business. Most traders make mistakes over and over again and this is the main cause of the loss. If there is a trader who can avoid mistakes then he will make traders skill and make big money with this business. The main problem is merchants join this business with a lack of knowledge and learning. Merchants can not control emotions and greedy thoughts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans make mistakes if we make mistakes in trade then we face losses, so we must take precautions to avoid loss and risk with our knowledge and good experience. For small mistakes we have to repent for it and we may face huge losses in Forex trading, avoid losses we must take steps such as not opening more trades at one time, always using stop loss and taking profit, controlling our emotions in trading time and always follow the money management. and the biggest mistake made by merchants is to trade without any plan or strategy. No trader can succeed without planning and strategy. Forex trading is a complete business that is why to successfully work like a good entrepreneur. First set goals and then create a trading plan to achieve that goal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elpiji For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this very informative thread for beginners. Mere khial se bhi hamein Trading forex mein loss apnay hi error ki faces se hi hota hai. The main reason for emotional trading is hi hoti hai. Almost most of the traders lost their apnay ko cover kernay k chaker mein hai aur ziada many sizes as trading k ker kna kerana loss baith tay hain. and I think if you want to succeed in forex trading then you have to take risks and I'm not talking about taking risks without any knowledge you have to take the minimum and this can only be done using all the knowledge you have, then you can trade appropriately

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to trade in this business with great caution because a little mistake in this business can increase the big problem for your survival that I experienced such mistakes and one time my account face was washed so be careful when you place order and you describe the mistake which causes losses in the forex market and also you mention their solutions so it is the best approach to follow when creating a thread that can be very helpful for learners in trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)