+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Chart bars columns Bar Chart

mearvat
    Hello to you I should be easier because the strategies in a world where the most difficult Forex strategies and I, as a beginner I hope you understand everything on Forex and all terminology
    And certainly many Members understood the strategy and I wish them some day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hakim2016 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you are participating in apamm account then you will be able to have more and more that way you will keep =on wining in the market and that way all you have to is realax and enjoy thank you sir for this interesting toipc

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi brother., what kind of strategy you wanna to share about? I wonder where is the chart you are mentioned about? Your posting does not clear the viewer or trader perspective. Or you can put the graphic content in order to make other more understand and clear about your posting intention. Thanks.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading miaan bohaat kism k charts hotay hian jin ki maded say hum bohaat kauch seekh skaty hian and and learn ker sakty hian k market ksi teraaf ja rahee hai and huam is say kaisay fauada haisl ker akaty hain yeh bohaat he achi baat haai.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn yeh chart kaisay bantay hian swal to yeh hia k is main hum kaisya chart bantay huay daikhatay iana nd ager hum is main achairt ka sahi use kertay hian and ager hum isay sahi read kertay hian to yeh haumary haq main bahtaar ho ga.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart bar bet methed hai es main app earn kar eny k liye trade kar sakte ho es main trned ka pata b lag jata hai or app k liye trade karna bohat jald app earning kar sakte ho lekin es mai b app ko risk kam he lena hai

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ki strategy kuch samaj nhi ai or ap jo chart ki bar kar rahy ho usy graph khty hain or subi log graph py he kam karty hain agar ap apny mouse k courser ko candle py lay k jain or agar ap ny D1 k graph py work kar rahy hain to wo ap ko poray din ka high slow dikha dy da opening closing ka b ap ko idea ho jay ga esi graph ko dakh k. lakin agar ap ny es k elawa koi or bat khna chahi ha to ap ka thread clear ni ha.

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear pheli baat apne jo strategy share ki ha os me koi b chart show ni ho raha jis se hum fully apply kar sakien lekin chart me three type k bar hote hian waise sab se famous candlestick bar ha jis se hum trading k kafi tips samjh sakte hain baqi maximum suppport aur resistance pe chart pe line to khud b laga sakte hian ya ic qisam k indicator b mil jate hian. tnx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sadibassam0 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mith is on a distinguished road mith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main chart bar ko maine use krna hai kia aap main sai koi bta skta hai kay chart bar ko kis trhan sai use krtay hain aur is kay ilawa maine columns bar chart ko bhi use krna hai kia aap main sai koi janta hai kay is ko kis trhan sai hamay use krna chaahiye.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mith For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-09-29), Pk25 (2020-09-29)

Banned masum93 is an unknown quantity at this point masum93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi,

I have a bar chart and for each month of the year I have two stacked bars. What I would like to do is to move the bars right next to each other for each month, at the moment there is a gap, however I would like to leave a gap between months.

Any ideas?

Many thanks, help most appreciated

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to masum93 For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-09-29), Pk25 (2020-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast