+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Trading point

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don`t know about Tranding Point broker ?? can any one tell me in Detail ??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arpanet88 View Post
    trading point is a fomous brokar in this world.it gives many facilities. it support many payment processor to deposit and withdraw fund.
    Tradingpoint is now Xemarkets. They have changed a lot after switching to xemarkets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ahadbd For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arpanet88 View Post
    trading point is a fomous brokar in this world.it gives many facilities. it support many payment processor to deposit and withdraw fund.
    Trading point have a problem to make swap-free account. If you want swap-free account, 1st download there swap-free account from, 2nd print this from, 3th put your name, account number, date of birth. 4th scan this from. 5th upload it on your computer. 6th send it there support center & wait .

Banned ripon4x is an unknown quantity at this point ripon4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried their demo account and also a real account but I never deposited any money. I received $25 bonus on the real account just for nothing and the condition was if I can make a profit of $50 then I can withdraw. Eventually I failed to do that. Then after some days I received another $25 with same conditions. Their payment system seems ok to me. I think this broker is worth trying.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading point is the most popular broker of forex. Many traders to trade their investment in that broker they have so satisfied in trading. It provides also some extra benefit for traders.

Banned mark4runner is an unknown quantity at this point mark4runner's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have not used this broker before but the first day i opened their site and read about them it seems quite promising to be a good broker maybe someday i may try them

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading-point is a nice trading broker really, it has another site called xemarkets, i think they are very good in theservices they provides and this is a very nice point in the market.

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of my friend has forced me to open an account in trading point.but i didn't because,he can't give me satisfactory news.can any body tell me about their welcome bonus.will the bonus can be with drawable.

Member arpanet88 is an unknown quantity at this point arpanet88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trading point

11. The Following User Says Thank You to arpanet88 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10