+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Crack request activation of making expert adviser program (Visual Traders Studio (VTS

Banned bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,440 Times in 7,688 Posts
    एक मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bahi00 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20)

Senior Member Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal has a reputation beyond repute Kanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,955 Times in 2,594 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kanwal For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), bahi00 (2020-10-19), Boss12 (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), MNA (2020-10-20)

Banned bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00 has a reputation beyond repute bahi00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,440 Times in 7,688 Posts
    एक मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bahi00 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), Boss12 (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), MNA (2020-10-20)

Member Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 271 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem is not only for its price and I paid for it , but because I work on the principle of the demo I do not have a means of payment such as Visa card or other
    I hope those who have a crack activation of this program, or who can work crack activate him or any means make it permanent works to extend our helping hand

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alizahid For This Useful Post:

bahi00 (2020-10-19), Boss12 (2020-10-19), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), MNA (2020-10-20)

Member Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid has much to be proud of Alizahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 271 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alizahid For This Useful Post:

bahi00 (2020-10-19), Boss12 (2020-10-19), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), MNA (2020-10-20)

Banned raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00 has a reputation beyond repute raheel00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,014 Times in 1,355 Posts
    प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raheel00 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-19), bahi00 (2020-10-19), Boss12 (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), MNA (2020-10-20)

Member alsuultaan is an unknown quantity at this point alsuultaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question Crack request activation of making expert adviser program (Visual Traders Studio (VTS

Hello
    During my research painstaking for an effective program for programming and making Alaaksbertat in the net and found that the program

(Visual Traders Studio (VTS

The working principle of drag and drop in the sense that the user is working scheme or algorithm through the program of the Expert to be made ​​and the program will convert it to Expert
    Because the program is a huge potential, large and its ramifications , I wish that his experience and his studies
    And actually I got demo version that is supposed to operate for 10 days and tried to break the demo period using crack lock program To keep permanent perception of me success breakage and embarked on his studies and due to the lack of resources that explain this program only suffered a lot , depending on myself through trial and error and try and through Video clips explaining the program but comes in English and reached a general principle and the first steps to use the program, but after much effort
    So I intend Open theme or workshop to present and discuss the possibilities of the program to benefit from it valued members and the brothers relieve programmers, so that all depends on the trader himself to making the Expert without knowing that requires considerable knowledge of the language of the mql4
    But after a 15- day program Lock
    The problem is not only for its price and I paid for it , but because I work on the principle of the demo I do not have a means of payment such as Visa card or other
    I hope those who have a crack activation of this program, or who can work crack activate him or any means make it permanent works to extend our helping hand
    I extend my thanks and gratitude to him

The program site link

http://www.iexpertadvisor.com/

And if necessary raise the program will do
    note of the size of 137 mega bytes
    Thank you for all

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alsuultaan For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-19), bahi00 (2020-10-19), Boss12 (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), MNA (2020-10-20), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8