बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex Reviews

Senior Member asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601's Avatar
    Caught animals
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1480.25 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    although i'm not depositing any fund yet, but i'm already experienced a good and quick services. Yesterday when my accounts which registered to this forum account had a problem, i make a report through their site, the responses is very fast, less in an hour, they response to my report and give a clear explanation. i think it's a good start for me.
    as ur wish but instaforex is good website to trading because its starting fees is very low only $1 so it is the best thanks

2. Contests
    Junior Member MIDO is an unknown quantity at this point MIDO's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.1 USD
    Thanks
    for me insta is the best broker i ever try. they have online customer service,interesting bonus, the best thing is insta have forum loke this so people can learn how to trade profitly in forex and still they appreciate us by giving a bonus in every posting we made. thanks a lot insta. keep up the good work

Alexandra
    Quote Originally Posted by MIDO View Post
    for me insta is the best broker i ever try. they have online customer service,interesting bonus, the best thing is insta have forum loke this so people can learn how to trade profitly in forex and still they appreciate us by giving a bonus in every posting we made. thanks a lot insta. keep up the good work
    Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a plesure to get them! We always seek to achieve better results.

Member forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    i am raelly happy with their service.they are the first broker who know to me nad i hhave stick with them as they have bonuses,rebates and fast withdraw

Member zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.2 USD
    Thanks
    instaforex is very good broker for many reasons , first we don't have any problem to verify our accounts , second many options for withdraw, three, they accept low deposit, four, they give us this forum to make bonus to trade with. in conclusion is very very good broker.

Member forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    i am really happy to chose instaforex and i am also getting rebate from my trades and i am getting 30%deposit bonuses which is really a fantastic broker to use and i will stick with them

Banned metroearn is an unknown quantity at this point metroearn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70 USD
    Thanks
    instaforex is number one broker in Asia. Sometime i faced no connection problem and no idea is that my network problem or trading server problem.
    Otherwise everything is perfect and really happy to use instaforex.com.

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metroearn View Post
    instaforex is number one broker in Asia. Sometime i faced no connection problem and no idea is that my network problem or trading server problem.
    Otherwise everything is perfect and really happy to use instaforex.com.
    yes you are right and instaforex is providing very good services to its clients and even they have good forums like indain-forex where a beginner can ask anything if he want help and lot of educational information also found in this forum thats why insta is great

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.8 USD
    Thanks
    There are many brokers in forex market.But I found the instaforex most reliable and they have some extraordinary qualities.They offer accounts for the small traders and they transfer the money in any bank account within seven days.

11. Device
    Senior Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.2 USD
    Thanks
    Instaforex is an excellent broker from my opinion. It gives opportunity to small traders, has fresh management system, easy to open account and withdrawal system.. So, i like it!
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread