बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Instaforex Reviews

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Caught animals
    227 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    2756.37 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,168 Times in 2,699 Posts
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by munibkhan View Post
    insta forex aik bhout acha broker hai hamen forex market mein trading karny k liye hamry pas sab se pehly aik achi broker ka hona zarori hai jis mein trade ka time execution fast ho aur spread bhi fix ho jis insta mein hai
    je mere bhai main ap ke bat se fully agree krta hon ke agar trading main best broker ho tu phr trading main bhe bht he maza ata hai es liye forex ke trading main insta forex best broker hain or yeh trusted broker bhe hain kun ke main jab es work main enter howa tha tu maine 3,4 broker ke sath work kiya hai or muje tu en main jo sab se best laga hai who insta forex ke broker he best lage hain
    Last edited by punjabpolice; 07-26-2017 at 07:09 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (03-10-2018), sarfraz786 (03-10-2018)

3. Contests
    Member sidrazafar will become famous soon enough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.96 USD
    Thanks
    Now i will share with all of you about InstaForex in a loving way ...because I am new and have no withdraw ....but I know Instaforex is best for all traders , they receive their bonus within time without problem.......its a fast money transfer .

if you like click thanks for me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sidrazafar For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (03-10-2018)

Member zahidali is a jewel in the rough zahidali is a jewel in the rough zahidali is a jewel in the rough zahidali is a jewel in the rough zahidali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.40 USD
    Thanks
    how we all member show in the indin forex plate form There is no limit but your ambition and your balance, no one determines your salary except these two factors
    Work anywhere with internet connection.If you are a beginner, trading every day is the way of professionalism either on a real account or a demo account. The important thing here is to practice. If you are experienced and have enough credit, take advantage of the opportunities because you will definitely know when the market is active and which pairs you can work on. good new reads all member and any question sole me and send me mesage

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

tamam member and friends plz contact me and the very nice is very sample in the work and accont in the indian forex
    dost ma ap ko kuch btna chata ho to muja jawab zaroor dena ok ma chata ho ka ma kitna payment nikhalwa sakhta ho
    or work easy leay kesa karo muja btya kam ka bara ma plzzz alll member provide me guidlines

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

hello dear member is very sample work and the now inddian forex work and with draw is very sample in the account in the lose in
    pyament and lose investment in the my avernace in my work

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

hi dear ap muja ku nhi bta rha ha ka ma kam kesa kro mere help zaroor kara ma wait kar rha ho ap logo or member ka
    ma senior member sa boch rah ho muja ku nhi btya ja rah ha work ka bar ma

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (03-10-2018)

Junior Member umarroy is on a distinguished road umarroy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.97 USD
    Thanks
    Commentary: USD bouncing off lows in here. PE

The US Dollar (.DXY) Index at 89.78 is bouncing from support to important resistance just above 90 on the daily and weekly candles.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1053.84 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,013 Times in 2,322 Posts
    I think instaforex is best forex broker all over the Aisa. Its very important thing is that is fixed spread.
    Previously I did trade with exness that when it was closing the market, the spread was almost 50 pips or more. That was too much boring for small trader.
    In my opinion, Instaforex is best for new trader, also for experienced trader that they can do trade with fixed spread.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

danish555 (03-15-2018), ghaffar500 (03-10-2018), sarfraz786 (03-10-2018), Unregistered (12)

Member AfiKhan will become famous soon enough AfiKhan will become famous soon enough AfiKhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.87 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion, Instaforex is one of the best broker at the moment. Not only in terms of earning but also there service is quite fast and responsive. Like I had submitted the documents for the verification of account and then within 24 hours they had verified my account to proceed on trade. And also there are alot of deposit and withdrawal options which include one of the important option is Skrill and also the Visa and Mastercard and many more.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AfiKhan For This Useful Post:

Forexman (04-23-2018)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1053.84 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,013 Times in 2,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AfiKhan View Post
    In my opinion, Instaforex is one of the best broker at the moment. Not only in terms of earning but also there service is quite fast and responsive. Like I had submitted the documents for the verification of account and then within 24 hours they had verified my account to proceed on trade. And also there are alot of deposit and withdrawal options which include one of the important option is Skrill and also the Visa and Mastercard and many more.

I think day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where people are connecting with forex investing millions of dollar and Instaforex is best forex broker all over the world but it is well known specially In Asian countries. This broker is with fixed spread which is great thing, i see i was a trader with exness and there was not fixed spread. I also see that sometimes a spread goes to 30+, so I left it and joined with instaforex and I am much happy with its service.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (04-27-2018), jellybelly2017 (04-29-2018), majahar_ali (04-27-2018), qasimm (04-26-2018), ravi999 (04-29-2018), Unregistered (11), yulbang111 (04-30-2018), ZainiiiBadshah143 (04-28-2018)

Member ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    155.56 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,710 Times in 625 Posts
    je mere bhai main ap ke bat se fully agree krta hon ke agar trading main best broker ho tu phr trading main bhe bht he maza ata hai es liye forex ke trading main insta forex best broker hain or yeh trusted broker bhe hain kun ke main jab es work main enter howa tha tu maine 3,4 broker ke sath work kiya hai or muje tu en main jo sab se best laga hai who insta forex ke broker he best lage hain

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (05-29-2018), rehanayaz (04-27-2018), rehanayaz2 (04-27-2018)

Member Ahmed123 will become famous soon enough Ahmed123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.37 USD
    Thanks
    ma ne ab tk koi 5/6 brokers test kiye han pr mujhe sb se ziada pasand Instaforex.com he aaya ha reason. fast withdrawl, multiple deposit option, multiple constest, forum posting bonus, low spread rate, mini lot size, pr mujhe mt4 tradin platform pasand nai aaya. agr iss ki jaga Instaforex koi apna plateform banwa le tu ziada acha hoga. like forex.com/ FXcm etc.

18. PAMM
    Member SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.55 USD
    Thanks
    ma ne ab tk koi 5/6 brokers test kiye han pr mujhe sb se ziada pasand Instaforex.com he aaya ha reason. fast withdrawl, multiple deposit option, multiple constest, forum posting bonus, low spread rate, mini lot size, pr mujhe mt4 tradin platform pasand nai aaya. agr iss ki jaga Instaforex koi apna plateform banwa le tu ziada acha hoga. like forex.com/ FXcm etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast