+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 151 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1506

Thread: Must Read Before Starting Forex Trade.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-15   18:59
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex trading me 2 types ke log hote hai jo market ko apne apne style me judge krte hai kuch hote hai jo fundamentally analysis krte hai or kuch hote hai wo technically anayisis krte hai to me technical trading krti hun fandamentally analysis mene kbhi try bhi nhi ki

2018-01-13   19:35
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Han m is baat se bilkul agree krti hu ki forex m entery krne se phle uske baare m padhna jruri h kuki kisi b kaam ko krne se phle se uske baaare m achi trh pta hona jruri h tabhi hm usse acha profit le skenge.

2018-01-12   22:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex Me starting agar aap abhi kar rahe hai to mai aap ko batana Chahta Hoon forum bonus se aap start Karenge toh aapko liye bahut jyada fayda Hoga agar agar real account se seidha direct aap earning karne ki try Karenge toh aapko Loss ho sakta hai agar aap bonus try Karenge toh aapko loss bhi hoga toh aap ko Chinta karne ki.

2018-01-27   20:36
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, we should must learn those indicators and then we can easily be able to analyse the Forex trading market. Moving average is very important indicator in Forex trading market and we can easily analyse the market trend using moving average.

2018-01-13   15:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Yes I read. Yes I read your post before starting at read your post is very information able and your post give me a search of knowledge and information I using your post information and doing trade I have much profit gain in my trading.

2018-01-14   21:48
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by hnnaveen View Post
    Its very important to understand the Forex Market before entering into Trading. Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis will help you to understand the present economic conditions of the different countries which affects the forex market. The most efficient indicators which can help to identify the movement of pairs are MACD, Moving Average & ZigZag. If you concentrate on these indicators, its quite easy to identify the upward/downward movement of the pairs & earn some profit.
    All the best.
    Sure, you must read about all Forex rules and regulation to win a trade easily, You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where millions of people are connecting with Forex investing trillions of dollar.
    Well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Senior Member uroojfatima is an unknown quantity at this point uroojfatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex py kaam krne se pehly iske bare me mukamal maloomaat lena intahai zaroori amal hy kiyon k jb tk hum iske bare me achi trha smjh nhn lengy tb tk hum is pr kam krne or acha earn krne k qabil nhn ho skty lihaza achi earning or profit k liye zaroori hy k hum forex ko seekhen or phir ispe kaam kren

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member princeg is an unknown quantity at this point princeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jis trha koi b kam start kia jata hy to us k mutalik pehlay information collect ki jati hain bilkul esi trha froex trading main be esay samjhna bohat zrori hy. fundamental analysis aur technical analysis ki skills aap ko bohat zayad faida pohncha sakti hain es k elawa capital ki information aur economic conditions b bohat zayada asar andaz hoti hain to behter hay k forex start karnay se pehlay es k mutalik mukamal rehnumai li jay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Daniraja123 is an unknown quantity at this point Daniraja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear i agree with you because ap ne jo batain ki to sach kaha aur mere khayal me har newbie ko aisa hi karna chahie jaise ap ne kaha hai aur yahi se hi wo acha trading ki start le lengy agar wo apki baton pe amal kary tab.

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hnnaveen View Post
    Its very important to understand the Forex Market before entering into Trading. Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis will help you to understand the present economic conditions of the different countries which affects the forex market. The most efficient indicators which can help to identify the movement of pairs are MACD, Moving Average & ZigZag. If you concentrate on these indicators, its quite easy to identify the upward/downward movement of the pairs & earn some profit.

All the best.
    Brother, I only use MACD and moving average but I don't see on moving average because it is useless in my view, I always keep an eye on MACD and other one on stochastic oscillators to analyze the market trend, moreover, I also see the up coming data issued by several countries, in which the important news is FOMC meeting and NFP of USD and Draghi speech for Euro.

Banned asd is an unknown quantity at this point asd's Avatar
    Thanks
    just isn't the item your buy or advice? of course needless to say i do believe. we must examine a great work all over the place and exactly where people execute your company. to begin with you have to view your eyesight and that go by your own common eyesight. ahead of start your investing you have to know that means to master and find about people investing from everywhere.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    ye baat sahi hai bhai, trading ki shuruwat karne se pahle trader ko ye pata hona chahiye, ki technical ya fir fundamental market mein kitna jayda kaam aata hai, market mein trading ke liye dono mein se kisi ek ki knowledge kafi jayda ahmiyat rakhti hai.
    han bhai trader ko in dono analysis k role k baray ma pata hona cahiyay tab hi wo es market ma acha perform kar sakta hay . mery khyal ma market ma sab sa zaida role fundamental analysis ka hay .es liyay hamay es k baray ma achi learning karni cahiyay
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member ttanamul is an unknown quantity at this point ttanamul's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you a great deal what this is often not enough to start out Forex such a lot of different issue required for beginning forex. we've got to follow in demo account before the $64000 account . in demo account all the items you mention area unit vital and will be unbroken in mind !

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Price tag during the time of setup to become released currency trading reports will be a great way to take advantage and also you don't need to think about any intricate technological analysis for currency trading reports contained in the essential analysis. For those of you who've simply joined in currency trading investment, essential analysis can be suited to a person as it only would need to look closely at currency trading reports to become released and also the influence.

Senior Member mohamedgaber8686 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedgaber8686's Avatar
    Thanks
    surely , it is required in such this trade because if you do not have needed knowledge you might lose big amount of money easily

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    a novice can get forex trading knowledge by reading on various sites and forex forums, so they do not feel confused when you start trading, but sometimes many novice traders are lazy to read and consider forex trading is very easy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 151 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)