+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why we choose Instaforex as our best forex broker?

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ki main reason mery khiyal se ye ha ke ak tu is forum per majood bonus hamein sirf insat forex ke account per he milta ha and is ke elawa bhi insta forex ki market value achi ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soniailyas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that we are choosing the instaforex according to their services and support and I am sure that instaforex is the best online forex broker in the world and we are getting this posting bonus from them and we know that if we can continue with the forex trading with the instaforex then it is would be exciting all the time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to voipkolkata For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Why we choose Instaforex as our best forex broker?

Dear friends, we are here to get forex education and posting bonus etc but most of us may know that Instafore (Ifx) is providing us this education and also posting and competition bonuses. We should know why Instaforex is the best broker in the world till 2008?

Innovative Idea:
    Instaforex always try to bring innovative ideas before other brokers do, Ifx invest for innovative ideas and in return people love new innovations.

Credibility:
    Ifx has a great credibility and it does not arise in a single day, since 2008, it is trying to be the number one and unlike the other brokers, which are operating by 5-10 persons, Ifx is operating more than 100 employees and also have many branches in worldwide. and also having more than 100 representatives in most of the countries.

Offers:
    Ifx can offer you much more than other brokers can not offer you, forex copy, PAMM account, MT5 etc.

Forex communities:
    Ifx is the first company that sponsored the forex communities which offer rewards for posting and still rewarding and they are really popular in the internet.

Deposit bonus,no deposit bonus and also highest number of active contests with thousands $ prizes every weeks, months and yearly contest and many more.

The most popular community is www.forum.mt5.com and www.indian-forex.com

Highest partner commission:
    Ifx has become more popular not only for their services but also for their thousands of partners acitivities. Partners are getting highest partner commission and also getting immediately or automatically, the partner rules are so easy that no other brokers can offer.

Copy trade and PAMM accounts:
    We know there are more brokers are still could not offer Copy trade and PAMM account services but Ifx is offering for last 5-6 years and PAMM accounts are really wonderful innovation that a investor can make money without any investment.

Terminal:
    I have seen many brokers are still could not offer the MT5 terminal to their clients and where IFX is offering from the begginning of MT5 techninology with minimum investment, Ifx is offering webterminal and the graphics is really nice.

Support team:
    I have seen some brokers are off on SATURDAY and SUNDAY for withdrawal or any other support matter where, we are getting withdrawal and any kind of support here 24hrs 7 days. more than 100s of support people are continously supporting to the clients.

Low brokerage and cent accounts:

Ifx offering spread is low spread and also cent accounts

SWAP Free Account:

Ifx providing the swap free accounts for Muslims world.

Many servers:

Ifx is offering many servers for quick response of the market.

Instaforex TV:
    I have told you that instaforex always love to innovate new thing for their clients or prospective clients and Instaforex TV is the new innovative idea for forex news instantly.

Without the above, Ifx is providing many contest, quick customer support and is also a regulated broker and also an ECN broker.

I love to trade in Instaforex and it is the best choice I have ever made in my life.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fxbirati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2