+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to understand binary trading

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes i can understand binary trading beacause its computer language hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes i can understand binary trading beacause its computer language hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the binary trading is very risky.so avoid for binary..
    we must working only on forex trades..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends agr ap forex py trading krty wkt binary brokers ko smjna chahty hn to ap ko dily binary broker py kam krna chayr q k binary broker is the bhot xida risky broker hi to soch samj k es poy kam krin

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chasif For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Binary Option trading boht hi zada risky ha aur is pay kam karne mai hum boht muskil pai gay to hume koshish karnie chaiya k hum Forex mai hi kam karein warna Binary mai scam boht hota ha jese mere dost k sath hua tha FMBinary ko join kar k.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never prefer Binary Option trading and if you ask any expert, it will be said that Binary Option trading is last of the ways for trading. I only prefer Forex trading which is a lot easier and far more beneficial as well. I operate through OctaFX for it and that enhances my chances big time. I love it ever so much more with their ECN account that can be opened with as low as 20 dollars and we never have to face much issue with slippage, re quote or any sort of manipulation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never prefer Binary Option trading and if you ask any expert, it will be said that Binary Option trading is last of the ways for trading. I only prefer Forex trading which is a lot easier and far more beneficial as well. I operate through OctaFX for it and that enhances my chances big time. I love it ever so much more with their ECN account that can be opened with as low as 20 dollars and we never have to face much issue with slippage, re quote or any sort of manipulation.

Banned CryptoTrading is an unknown quantity at this point CryptoTrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading me hum ko chaheya k hm pahly to is ke training karen us k bad hum demo account per trading karen then we will go to real account for trading so tub tak hum forex me profit nahin kar sakty han is leya hum ko pahly forex me learning karni hogi us k bad hum forex me trading kar sakty han.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    ma ny kabhi is ko understand karny ki khoshish nhi ki ha kio ka mujay binary trading karna pasand nhi ha and na hi ma is ko karta ho is liye a sirf forex trading karta ho and sab ko is ka baray ma hi prefer karo ga and kaho ga

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-31), Akhterp (2018-01-29), azharahmad (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2018-01-30), chak148 (2018-01-22), danish555 (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), hmforex (2018-01-29), incomejobs (2018-01-30), israr2017 (2018-01-29), jimmy17 (2018-01-30), KASINA (2018-01-29), munibkhan (2018-01-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-29), sarfraz786 (2018-01-29)

Member Doji will become famous soon enough Doji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I were, I do not think we should have to learn and deepen binary trading.
    Because basically, it's like gambling. Even the level of victory can be spelled out very small, if judging from the way its position closing is determined by time.
    How can we know if 5 minutes or 1 hour later, the price will move up or down past the position that we make.
    Purely just like a gambling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast