+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 496 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders are not patient they want to make money as easy way so the greed drive them to the loss and they don't use correct management money in addition using high leverage all this are causes of loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nobin is an unknown quantity at this point nobin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is actually a trading of experience. If a person take a serious decision to make forex trading he must have to practice and elements of education. For this experienced persons should come forward to help the new comers in the market. On the other hand there are some forex school where any one can take idea of forex trading. So, educated persons in forex must succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarake_bd is on a distinguished road tarake_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    95% new trader loss his money. there are no expareance in forex market. they are depend indicator. he always seem market is easy.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders loss their money because of their own mistakes and greed and fear. they need more money within minute and for this they can make a lot of trades that leads them into loss.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that Forex trading is high risky business ,so the loss is very possible , the chances of winning - losing is 50:50 . thus , the loss is as to be unavoidable. with best risk management .you have no more knowledge about Forex trading.

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    JAB B TRADER BAHOT KAMANY KI KOSIS KARTA HAI TO US MAIN PHIR LOSS K CHANCE BAHR JATY HAIN LALCH HAMESHA INSAN KO MAT DETI HAI

Senior Member ajih is an unknown quantity at this point ajih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reveal personal experiences, losses caused me much rasp, it happens when the target I want to accomplish in one day has been reached then I noticed that it seems forex easy start for me, I did a deal with a lot bigger than my management, here I am much loss

Banned AA2 is an unknown quantity at this point AA2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes ,you are almost right. Many trader loss in forex trade only lake experience, knowledge and patience. Actually most of beginner at first they can not understand market movement and can not analysis due to they often face loss .I suggest all beginner at first analysis market and open small lot. Never be greedy .

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    more than 90% (Ninety percent) merchants / traders lose money, largely due to lack of planning and training and having poor money management rules. Also, if you hate to lose money or you are a super perfectionist, you might have trouble adjusting to the trade.
    you can use mm for your money before tradingand dont forget to use stop losss when trading
    and be carefull about news
    this is from me.....

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason why a trader loses is lack of self confidence. and the beginners suffer from it most. many newbies who have good knowledge on forex and can analyze the market well. but can not keep faith in their analysis and hesitate to place orders and then they forget their rules and start trading irresponsibly. instead of analyzing the market they are searching for signal on the web and in the social network and from other sources.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 496 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)