+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 496 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most traders lose money in forex because they do not have a good strategy and a lot of traders start trading without learning much about forex. Forex is all about learning and practice, too many are too many greedy traders, this is one reason to lose money in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with all above my all friend opinion . i have already this reasons . so that is why i cannot gain in forex .

Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mahmoud farouk is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud farouk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's commonly known that most forex traders fail. In fact, it's estimated that 96 percent of forex traders lose money and end up quitting. To help you to be in that elusive 4 percent of winning traders, I have compiled a list of the most common reasons why forex traders lose money.
    example:
    Most currency traders start out looking for a way to get out of debt, or to make easy money. It is common for forex marketing to encourage you to trade large lot sizes and trade highly leveraged to generate large returns on a small amount of initial capital. You must have some money to make some money. It's possible for you to generate outstanding returns on limited capital in the short term. However, with only a small amount of capital and outsized risk, you will find yourself being emotional with each swing of the market and jumping in and out and the worst times possible.

Senior Member kismujas is an unknown quantity at this point kismujas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by katol View Post
    Trade in the forex market without the ability to trade accompanied covering analysis, management and control of emotions is good then it will only cause the trader gets loss. therefore we must equip ourselves with skills well before we trade on real account.

Trades that take place in forex trading system involve something at the same time to purchase of single monetary unit and advertise for supplementary currencies.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view main reasons are lack of knowledge, experience, confidence, no idea how to analyze chart, money management. risk management & control emotions. Because everyone is in hurry, no time for learn, want only money. If a trader want to be successful, he has to ensure these things before start real trading.

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hichemdz View Post
    Ilose in forex becouse i dont use stop lose ..... i lose evry thing its bad
    I not agree about your command.Stop loss stop your account but lost?if you not care market analyst every time stop lose stop account but every time you lost some profit.and one time your totally lost will be a big lost.

stop lost not a factor.main market analyst.

stop lose help new Forex member for big lose.
    Last edited by sharifhasan; 2012-10-20 at 10:45 PM.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader are losing money lot of reason like more greedy and analysis is not so good. More then 95% trader lose his/ her money. I am one of them who losing my Money for this some reason. I think from lose next I think it will be pillar of Success in your Forex Life.

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No have good knowledge about Forex market and Forex.

don't do market analyst.

Early earning big money.

use high leverage.

not agree lost time and do not interest make a own math/way do Forex.
    Last edited by sharifhasan; 2012-10-20 at 10:42 PM.

Member shamim686 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim686's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of causes to loss in Forex trading . If you can get loss from Forex trading you can earn many money from there. if you get loss you think you was do a mistake and for this you can get loss. You need to solve the mistake and then you can do the work properly. If you solve the mistake then you can earn many money.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,There are most of them. Lack of experience, depend of signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. For the self confidence. After that they do not follow on market.Traders mainly lose their money in trading because they do not know how to trade but they have already invest money and started trading. Some of them try to be rich overnight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 496 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)