+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 496 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think the main reason why the most forex traders fail is because the really fail to do there home work properly because the more you take time to practice your trading the more you make the best numbers of pips out of the forex market thats what i really think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yousef3elwan is an unknown quantity at this point yousef3elwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1. Low start up capital
    2. Failure to manage risk
    3. Greed
    4. Indecisive Trading
    5. Trying to pick tops or bottoms
    6. Refusing to be wrong

7. Buying a System

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adikutta View Post
    Trader are losing money lot of reason like more greedy and analysis is not so good. More then 95% trader lose his/ her money. I am one of them who losing my Money for this some reason. I think from lose next I think it will be pillar of Success in your Forex Life.
    even if you have good analysis, if you are greedy, it will definitely affect you in trading. ive seen so many good/pro traders out there lost their money due to greed. we must control ourselves and be discipline to make sure greed never overtake us. and for this we must be patience.

Banned adikutta is an unknown quantity at this point adikutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader are losing money lot of reason like more greedy and analysis is not so good. More then 95% trader lose his/ her money. I am one of them who losing my Money for this some reason. I think from lose next I think it will be pillar of Success in your Forex Life.

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    The more reason traders is always lossing here is that some time they went into this trade without going first to seen the standard of the market through the news analysis. While some other one is because of emotion and greed. So we should avoid all this mistakes.

Senior Member cempetrader is on a distinguished road cempetrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think main reason why most traders (newbies) lose is that they make riskiest moves after little gaining and never use stop loss orders, or even add lots to losing positions. They simply cannot learn to love losses. Only self-confident traders can win who developed belief, that from 100 deals most of them (over 70) will be successful. And uses stop loss orders to eliminate situation that if these 30 cases occur total loss would not exceed total profit. So I think that loses who cannot admit losses when needed.

Junior Member aiiu is an unknown quantity at this point aiiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first one trader loss because wrong prediction, and they why they got big loss ? because they dont put stop loss at they open trading, and when they trading its floating minus they dont want to cut the loss, until margin call its coming to they and get loss all they money

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency dealing is a game title of mind, most investors cannot control their feelings.the 90% of investors to know the fundamentals of specialized research and essential, but they don't have the mindset and don't know the value of control.

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader get loss in forex because he can not trade well.another reason he can not learn well.there are another reason There are no one who can not get profit every time

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    true master with such a situation then we each person in the forex market are required to be able to keep our emotions when we're doing a trade if we break the consequences of our funds could run out and hit a margin call

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 496 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)