+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 496 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. For the self confidence. After that they do not follow on market. good busniess good like forex forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Factor is the trader does not want to suffer losses in trading (holding positions without stop loss. So to eliminate the potential for such losses, it takes a strong commitment to self so that traders can have good emotional control during trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree that lack of experience and basic knowledge are the main reasons for loss in Forex. in addition to these greediness and eagerness of earning in less time are also the reason for loss in Forex.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    A investor loss in a currency trading different of causes. There are most of them. Deficiency of skill, rely of indication, non-trading dealing with. Business dangerous. Have no dealing technique. For the self assurance. After that they do not adhere to on market.

Senior Member nahidahasan is an unknown quantity at this point nahidahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you ... Mainly new traders are very impatient they want to be Billionaire in a day but they forget that Big Earning Opportunity also carries Huge Loss bearing Risks..

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you will be practicing a lot in demo account, you will see many loss and profits. Both of these things will enhance your confidence and you will be trading in real account with less fear. If you start trading direct into real account, you may get panic by seeing some quick losses

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    one factor is the failure to manage risk ... risk management is the key to survival. You could have a highly skilled trader but your skills to be not optimal in the absence of good risk management. essence of trading is not a way to make 1,000 to 10,000 or 100,000, but how do I keep the value of 1000 does not become 0. You may do transactions that are not profitable (BEP) but try as much as possible not to make a deal with especially adverse withstand potential losses that deplete margin you have. The solution I suggest: use capital / margin wisely based on the condition and sound trading plan and in accordance with the balance you have. Determine a reasonable profit target and haste out of position when the market conditions are in the unfortunate situation

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many reason why traders loss in trading.. for me emotion and bad Money management plus bad strategy on trading are the big reason why people can not profit and face loss in trading.

Member mahadihassan is an unknown quantity at this point mahadihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think If You Really Enjoy My Forex Lessons, Could you please do me a Huge favor after you have finished reading todays forex lesson. Please click the Facebook Like button below this article, then click the twitter button / post it to twitter and facebook etc. You can even email it to a trading friend. Most importantly, make sure you make a nice comment with your feedback at the bottom. As I always say, If you get value from these lessons, all I ask is that you share it around with friends and other traders who will benefit from it. I appreciate your support and will talk soon. Enjoy this lesson.

Banned noman420 is an unknown quantity at this point noman420's Avatar
    Thanks
    lose have been in forex .accept lose trade in forex ..by the way earn to many by forex lots..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 496 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)