Page 451 of 496 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by knh View Post
    Trader loss in forex because they don't have patience. They don't much study and learn and they much more greed. They don't use proper money management.
    Forex and stock trading each have their own capabilities when it comes to buyer presence, trading time, duration, and place. Stock trading has fixed trading hours, whilst foreign exchange can cater to a 24/7 stand at 5.5 days per week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to merabjis For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I encountered with any losses I always like to tell myself that I lost because I still need to learn something.. Because I failed to predict the market properly.. and then I try to find out the reason for that loss.. so that I dont have to repeat them in my future trading.. I know that in my trading there will be some losses but I want to minimize them as much as I can..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member mohibul_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point mohibul_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot trader who are loss in forex trading because lack of experience, no money management, no proper knowledge, without strategy and sometimes no control their emotion. sometimes the small trader who has no big amount bu he get risk management and open big trade and then he will fail and loss his amount in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zexmo is an unknown quantity at this point zexmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think a trader losses in forex because he have not a special and proper knowledge and experience about it and they can not control their feelings as a result they losses

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that every trade do loss main reason is lack of experience and basic knowledge . in addition to those greediness and eagerness of earning money in less time are also the reason for loss in Forex.

Junior Member ranabilal is an unknown quantity at this point ranabilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader loss in a forex different of causes. There are most of them. Lack of experience, depend of signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. Some of them try to be rich overnight. These are the reasons why traders mainly lose money.If you find you are losing money in the markets it is not your brokers fault, nor is it the result of a bad quote, a bad tip, or a hardware failure.

Junior Member fxdriver is an unknown quantity at this point fxdriver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most traders lose money in the forex admitted that they are unable to control their emotions in trading so many mistakes in the open position, another thing that happens as well as they do over trading with desire to get a lot of profit in one day

Junior Member fatul is an unknown quantity at this point fatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many traders who suffered losses as a result. I think more because of the lack of experience that makes a loss. but if that losing traders learn their mistakes, will make it increasingly expert in forex.

Member himaloy2 is an unknown quantity at this point himaloy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say something common cause of large capital and huge ambitions for the money they lost in trade.They also lose in the trade not to use money management in trading and have good knowledge of the trade.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma tarde ko loos apni waja sa hota ha wo forex ma tarde souch smj kar nahi karta
    forex ka bare ma us ko zaydea knowledge nahi hota wo market ko dekh kar trade nahi
    karta is waja sa 1 trader forex ma loss kahytea ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 496 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)