+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 496 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko loss hota hai to wo apni galti se he hota hai,esme trader jald baaji ke chakkar me rehta hai jisse wo esme jada earn kar sakein aur essi greed ki wajah se usko loss hota hai,esme trader ko pehle knlwedge aur experience market me banalena chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb jaana chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-16), ah15 (2018-12-17), Anees786 (2018-12-16), Ask (2018-12-25), ayazfx (2018-12-16), ba33 (2018-12-17), batool (2018-12-24), bestone (2018-12-16), buildmoney (2018-12-16), danish555 (2018-12-22), Dicar (2018-12-25), Facebook (2018-12-23), Fiya (2018-12-25), FM1881 (2018-12-17), FM2127 (2018-12-17), gale (2018-12-18), hmforex (2018-12-16), IqraIjaz (2018-12-21), isha (2018-12-17), jobless (2018-12-16), mkala (2018-12-16), Muhammadasif (2018-12-21), muhammadbwn (2018-12-16), qasimm (2018-12-17), SANIASHOAIB (2018-12-18), sarfraz786 (2018-12-18), sarowhite (2018-12-21), Vinita (2018-12-25), washaccount (2018-12-16), waso691 (2018-12-25), Younas007 (2018-12-16), yulbang111 (2018-12-17), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-12-21)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders lose Forex because Forex is a very risky market and they don't practice in demos very well and they are very curious to make money and they are very greedy to get money easily. and there are several reasons for losing a bidder for a number of square sizes highlighted here, lack of expertise, lack of correct information, high risk trading by choosing a large stack size, no mercantilism strategy. no cash management, does not apply to mercantilism account demos to realize information does not follow market movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many times, even with good analysis we can still get the wrong position and fail the trade. These are all normal parts of any business. it helps us improve our business for the next experience. Every professional is familiar with loss. Losses are a normal thing in forex trading and we cannot do it without losing it and the trader bears losses in trading for making mistakes and also because of lack of training and education. Traders must increase their knowledge before starting trading on a real account. This business is very risky for everyone.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone in the world wants to get rich quickly so, when a trader in this market becomes greedy and trades with high leverage and wants to get big profits in a short time, he often fails and gets losses in his business. In other words, we can say that all traders lose when they try to get profits in a short time. and Traders bear losses in trade due to lack of education and experience. Before starting the trade, they must practice first on a demo account. This is better for them. Avoid mistakes during trading. Use indicators and good news to make a profit.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying and selling on the forex market without having to be able to handle a protection check, a joint operation with controls that involves the next very good sensation will only trigger the broker to burn. along with attention to accounts of these two elements are usually the same and will trigger people to lose great expertise in forex. and Many causes are responsible for this loss. Because some investors want to generate large amounts but they are not aware of the guidelines of this currency. So a currency investor must know about the right guidelines for handling currencies.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the merchant makes greed he loosens his money and at one time did not give the right time to trade. This lack of knowledge, lack of experience, emotions, greed are some of the reasons why traders lose on the forex market very quickly. If you can overcome this problem, then you will definitely do well in forex. and Forex is a profitable business but sometimes traders may face losses here. There are many reasons behind losses in Forex. Sometimes some traders lose out due to lack of proper knowledge and experience in Forex. Lack of skills, strategy, patience, and confidence are also causes of losses in Forex. Trading without proper planning, money management and discipline can also make a trader lose money. So we must avoid the causes of failure so that we can become successful Forex traders.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Subjects who are easily lack of knowledge and lack of trading experience. If a trader cannot analyze the forex market, he cannot trade well on the market. And if a trader does not do money management on his trade, he loses his money in the forex market. and I don't think that Forex is boring in any way, I see a business that is very interesting and fun and I always want to trade on it even if I lose trading on it, I think that Forex trading might be boring for those who always make a profit. and know very well when to make money and produce, they will trade in this case to make money but they will get bored because they know all the rules and know how to make a profit

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lack of experience is the most sufficient thing to become a loser trader quickly and lose your money in seconds. I think forex will be a good way to have a good income if you have a good experience. So you have to practice for time together to become a good trader. and Usually fear and greed make more problems for traders. All traders may experience fear and greed from time to time. Winning position Some people make them too confident and too greedy. And the position of losing some of them loses confidence.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many factors that cause traders to lose, things that in my opinion most of the traders' factors are unstable emotions. By looking at the price movements up and down in forex, a trader must be able to master emotions so as not to get caught up in the movement. If a trader has a stable emotional state of any market can be analyzed carefully. and the loss of traders at Forex is different. There are most of them. Lack of experience, depending on signals, non-trade addressing. I think that, most traders are illiterate about Forex, as a result they can't do Forex is a good way ... Good luck.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a proven fact that most investors lose because they do not have psychological self-discipline and the goal for this is quite complicated because having self-discipline you must have certain attributes that are not considered good in ordinary communities - but there is importance in handling currencies. and the loss of traders in forex in many ways but I don't understand more because I am a beginner in forex. I know emotions are one of the causes of losses in forex and need to control emotions when trading on forex. I want to learn more about that, I am interested in starting a real account to trade on forex and I hope I will become a successful trader in forex. Good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 496 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)