+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 496 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the forex market is very risky and there are a lot of reasons that can be responsible for loss in the market, but some of the most common reasons for loss include, lack of trading strategy, not practicing safe money management and high risk trading.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Junior Member skynet450 is an unknown quantity at this point skynet450's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders loss because of over confidence or they think they know much more about but that is not true.due this we also ways lose the money.we should take the precaution during the trading.and always be calm and think clearly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, they can not read market indicators and can not manage their own strategies, do not control their emotions when opened positions, all these things are directly related to the lack of knowledge about forex trading and they lose all the amount invested

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein trader k loss karny k bhout se reasosn hoty hen forex market mein trader is liye loss karta hai k wo forex trading mein wo patience k sath trading nhi karty hen wo just gambling karty hen wo

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In most cases, traders lose due to lack of studies on forex. Most of them do not have much information about the money management system, have not set the right strategy to do forex trading. Another most important cause is the dependence on the signal.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressiveness, more than perseverance, greed and even fear are some of the common reasons while traders may lose this market because most of them think that making money is easy as long as they are in the Forex market do not know that in fact it is a big mountain you have to pass before you will To the promise land.

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    We are losing our lack of endurance is always in a hurry to make profit when trading, because we approach the forex business we need is the softness and tranquility with which we must win. Forex is not an easy task we have to do it with common sense.

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we loss when we enter without practice and experience I loss because I don't learn forex completly, I can not get full knowledge about it and I don't able to control my emotions, So I loss and Now I am trying to feeling the cover my loss

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time traders lose in the forex trading due to the fact that they do not try to follow proper money management and they do the same mistake again and again so that they will not improve their trading performance and gain good income
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

sufiyan22
    bhia meri 1 baat yad akhna trader jab bhi loss krey ga abad me osko zuror ehsas hoga ke loss oski khud ki vajase hua hn me apko batao loss krne ki vaja sab se zyada moneymanagment hota hn oske bad sl ka use nakrne ki vaja se bohat loss hota hn to i tink iski flow krna chaiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 496 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)