+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 496 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that trader lose in the forex trading because mostly trader dont have the enough knowledge about the forex trading and most of them want to be rich in the forex trading in overnight and tbey open big lots but due to lack of experience they cannot get the right trend and they lose this is the most common reason to get failed in the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader should make losses because the evolution of the price is not following a logic everytime
    a successful trader is a trader making profits more than his losses
    preserving the capital of his account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, my bro, obviously, I actually do consider that greedy is one of the main cause of loss in forex trading business. lack of skill and experience is also responsible for loss in forex. in forex trading business if we become too much greedy to earn profit then we may fall in huge loss in trading.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that majority of of traders such as to trade while not getting any kind of knowledge. These people think they could earn good profits when join this particular. After that invest money and try. However the results Fall short.. I have noticed many traders make use of signals.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, there is a lot of causes behind the loss of any trader:
    - patience: a good trader should be patient and having confidence in his strategy.
    - avoid to be greedy: a little profit near 2 per cent to 5 per cent max daily is sufficient for any trader.
    - the limits of his strategy: not sufficient in long term
    - the capital of the account is not big

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spend a lot of thought, but there is no action, there are a lot of theories, but I do not want to practice the theory, so expect profit, but do not want to learn, can trade losses in the traders, because they did not find the answer, I mentioned they even ignored, assuming Before the question, all this is nonsense.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader loss because can't trade well. They can not trade well because they still can't make good analysis and can't enter the market in the right time. They often dont confident with their trading system and still can't manage their risk when they trades.

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why traders in their trading loss, I think it's fair, but that does not mean we feel normal and do not do anything, and remained silent. Because of the loss indicates that something is wrong on the technical and market understanding that you have today.
    So that should be done that is, how do I update and refine it.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several reasons why traders fail in the forex market, it could be due to lack of trading strategy, lack of sufficient trading knowledge, lack of trading experience, bad trading device, lack of steady power supply, inadequate trading capital, bad internet connection e.t.c.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai waise to knowledge ka bahut hi acha hona chahiye, jisse trading hum log kafi jayda badiya kar sakte hai, agar bhai knowledge kisi ke pass mein nahi hota hai to trading se hum kabhi bhi earning nahi kar sakte hai bhai.
    knowledge aur experience trader ke pass acha hai trader yaha par apne aap hi achi trading kar pata hai trader ke liye jaruri hota hai trader pehle yaha par ache se mehant kare knowledge aur experience ko gain kare

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 496 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)