+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 496 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Good question...ak trader tab he loss m jata ha jub wo forex trading ko achy se study no krta ha.. Jub so thk SE forex k about knowledge ni logy tu apko market ka pata Ni chly ga. Is SE apko loss hoga.. or lose confidence b apko loss ki trf ly jata ha.. is liye trading k sat sat confidence b hona chahiye.... Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-07-01), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many factors that could cause why a trader can lose in forex would have but in general the most influential factor adala greed and fear because of these two factors are related to each other and can cause us to lose a large experience in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,149 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Forex trading ki industry Mein almost 90% logo ko loss hota hai trading Karke Yeh Baat bahut kam log Jante Hain isliye aapko chahiye Apne trading style to change kar le apni Strategies for different create Kare practice Insaan ko Paisa banati Hai practice karte hai aap Jyada Se Jyada experience gain karen forex main loss se bach jayen.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), bali351 (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (3), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first item on the current list that develops a trading plan is the first item so a trader will focus when deciding how they want to trade. The trading plan is important because the plan guides everything you do in your trade. If you do not have a plan, the merchant has no basis for their actions and they enter and exit the trade provided not knowing the purpose. When conducting such trades, it is guaranteed that there will be more losses in your judgment and not easy but that is detrimental to the whole account. What I mean by that is the trader may suffer from the dreaded margin in which the broker will fully settle the account due to the fact that the trader is through a trade. When that happens, all the merchants get the hard-earned money lost and when that happens, you will not get it back. and The forex market is the largest market in the world. So trading in the forex market without trade knowledge is accompanied by analysis of management and control of our emotions and losses in the forex market because I do not use stop loss.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex trading traders losses for various causes. Being greedy, lack of manpower expected, impatience is the cause behind failure in Forex trading. If anyone thinks that they will get success with the sweet they will be stupid because this is a systematic work to be done. So we have to be strategic to get more success and profit. and After trading on Forex for many years with successful results, like many other successful merchants, we want to share stories that we build in accordance with our lifestyle. The reason why I choose to trade in Forex is because I want to live a better personal life.

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding I think the main reason why most forex traders lose in the forex market is based on the level of greed because the more you can analyze the market, the better for you to generate profit but the more you fail not to make use stop and then get greedy in engaging and Many merchant traders do speculation. Young traders or beginners are usually more courageous in dealing with greater risks. They are usually more willing to speculate even though they do not really understand how to do the analysis. Consequently, the false outcome of this speculative effect can lead to traumatic fears of open positions in the future

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses trader in forex different cause. There are most of them. Lack of experience, dependent on signal, non-trade addressing. Trading at high risk. No trading strategy. Some of them try to get rich overnight. This is the reason why traders lose a lot of money. If you find you are losing money in the market, it's not your broker's fault, nor is it because of bad quotes, bad tips, or hardware failures. and Every time I find it with a loss I always want to tell myself that I am losing because I still need to learn something .. Because I failed to predict the market properly .. and then I tried to find out the reason for losing it .. so I do not need repeat it in my trade in the future .. I know that in my trade there will be some loss but i want to minimize them as much as i can ..

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business in the foreign exchange market without the capacity to negotiate the included analysis, management and control of good feelings will speak only to the shopkeeper for losses. So we must equip ourselves with the skills well before we negotiate about the account. and insufficient information about forex trading I think the main goal to lose in forex trading. there are also some other goals that unwanted unwillingness to make a profit, and taking a choice on the factors for chit chat is the most effective goal.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main reason is the lack of experience in forex trading. To become a good professional forex trader you need to build your own trading strategy. This trade strategy needs to be rehearsed many times and needs to gain confidence about and there after the need to practice trading strategies. and Investors declined in currency trading due to various factors. First of all it may be that they do not have enough of the benefits necessary to be successful in currency trading. To prevent the reduction trader must incorporate some benefits to him. The most needed is Tolerance.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by QamarXulqi View Post
    Loss ki bht sari waja ho sakti hai mary bhai aur ik sub sy big waja ye hai k forex trader aksar bht zyada over trade ki waja sy bhi
    apna bht sara loss kar jaty hain inko kabhi bhi over trade nahi karni chahye aur ik achy risk management k sath kam karna chahye.
    विदेशी मुद्रा के व्यापार मुझे व्यापार करने के लिए, मैं व्यापार कर रहा हूं, मुझे पता है कि मैं सीखने के लिए कह रहा हूं, मैं खुद को नुकसान पहुंचा सकता हूं, मैं व्यापार कर रहा हूं, आसानी से कमाई कर रहा हूं, व्यापार करने के लिए आसान है, कर्ता है, पटा चाल्टा है की निबंध व्यवसाय मुझे व्यापारी के लिए 10 पिप्स कमाते हैं और वह मुशकिल है, एस्लेई एस्मे ट्रेडर को पेहेल एनएलवेज और अनुभव बनलेना चहिये।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 496 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)