+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 496 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very profitable business people who invest with his knowledge
    but some people suffer huge losses because they do not prepare themselves in forex studies.
    treader needs to get more knowledge about forex.
    I think people avoid their losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that traders lose on the Forex market
    because when they trade without a plan or become greedy and throw caution into the wind,
    there is a lot of money here but it takes hard work and discipline to get it,
    not all traders have what it takes to make money here most of them lose their earnings in the process of trading properly !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal seforex loss ka sabab ye ha k apko pahli baat treding ni ati apne demo wokr kia ho ga to apne ap treder samjh baithy to apne loss krdia apko pata ni tha k kaha tred lagni ha or kis lot saiz se lagni ha
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-22), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-22), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-21), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you and there are also traders who lose due to their bad money management, and they don't have discipline in trading.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously my dear in forex, we know that there are so many reasons why traders loss on forex. but tho most reason is because traders has very less knowledge, less learning and less practice especially for beginner traders. that is why beforw we start trading with real money, we need learn and practice trading with demo account.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some merchant traders do speculate ...
    young traders or beginners are sometimes extra brave in dealing with biggers as a risky thing.
    they are sometimes extra willing to actually speculate even though they will not really feel how exactly the analysis will be.
    At the moment the results, due to errors due to the effects of this speculation will cause a traumatic worry to open the position later!

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I clearly think yes its right that most of the trader losses in trade because of inexperience. Most of the people want to earn money not gain knowledge. For the lack of knowledge most of trader does not know the way to earn from forex with low risk. Thats why they face losses.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me loss hone ke bahut se reason hote hai,esme trader market me lalach karta hai,esme trader sahi se market me money management nahi karta hai,esme trader ko pehle market me sabb khud se practice karke samajhna bahut he jaroori hai..

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-17), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-17), Trump (2017-10-17)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai iski bohat zyada vaja hn sab se pehle to vo with out knowledge and info experience trade me ajata hn oske bad vo moneymenagment ko follow ni krya osk3 bad vo tp sl bhi ni lagata ab ap khud socho 100$ le acc me 1.00 ki lot lagae ga wigh out sl to kia hashar hoga acc ka 1 min me ???
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the loss in the forex market is good and also important, because the pert is a hustler that the person has made in their trade work, so to increase the level, he must exceed that wailor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 496 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)