+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 174 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1731

Thread: Recovering lost capital is very hard.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    recover lost capital is very hard
    you are right salma, to recover a lost capital is always very hard, that is why one should not over trade, and one should not use over leverage or high leverage, because preventions is better that cure...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Eshita Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Eshita Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se to bro yes it is very hard but not impossible and we recover it slowly slowly,when we get loss then we see our trades and remove our errors and repair it and then start from new and then we may recover our loss fast

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    If some one lost a portion of your account, it is very difficult it will be restored. If you loss 20% of your account, you'll need to loss recover new balance to be 40%. And if you loss 50%, you'll need new balance to be 100% profit for the loss recover. So if you loss big portion of your account after that you'll be busy to recover the amount, but who will be profit? The challenge here. So money management is very important of the forex trader.
    Forex is a risky business. so just trade by using good money management that will allow us to survive in the forex trading. without using good money management we will only become looser over there.

Member priyanthask is an unknown quantity at this point priyanthask's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Education of money management is very important in forex trading.it helps us to how to manage our funds with out loosing our capital.We have to limit our investment amount compared with our available capital for trading.This method is explained by the money management.

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes recovery of the lost money or capital is very tough because when a trader fall in big loss or given big loss that time this trader do feel comfort ad for this reason this reader cannot give more concentration in the trader ans ultimately cannot not do recover this loss.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep..Really....I am recovering my lost capital yet bro...I lost about $200 before 2 years when I was a beginner.Now I think I have sufficient knowledge to trade.I do my best for success.I have $20 and I try to convert it to $200...

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time we usually will spend a lot of time on how to get revenge to the market after we loss some of our capital. this is so wrong, cause actually it can leas us to loose even more. what we should do is get back to the previous history of our trade and do some analyze to find the mistakes. that way we won't get to the wrong way again.

Banned love12 is an unknown quantity at this point love12's Avatar
    Thanks
    they will begin to ignore some rules with take the higher setting or the risk to get profit and back the loses with faster, so here is, trading psychologies or mental will talk about it.Because each single cent is very important.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ye to 100% pura sahi hai ki hum log ka jo trading me loss ho jata hai usko recover karne me bohot time lag jata hai ya fir kabhi kabhi vo amount recover hi nahi hota hai. Is liye hame trading me loss se bachna cahiye hame kam volume use karna cahiye.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Recovering a lose capital is indeed hard because I have experienced it myself,if you already lose 50% of your capital then it's a very tough situation because it would drive you nuts with worries and doubts if you have the skill enough to restore your trading account to it's former glory. That is why we need to be very careful in entering the market.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 174 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)