+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 174 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1731

Thread: Recovering lost capital is very hard.

Member mansoorlund is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan jb hum forex main trading main ziada loss kar bethty hain to unko ko paison ko recover karna mushkil hota hai mgar jb apny hosly bahaal rakh ke aap medaan main oter hee gae ho fir loss kaisa aap ko chahea ke apny demo ke ibtadai trand ke zarea aap araam wo ihtiat se trading kar sakty hain or apna recover hasil karlaingy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member romeyrain is an unknown quantity at this point romeyrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I acknowledge recuperating shed cash is a massive frustration to be able to bother about. Specially when you witout a doubt reduction certain amount of your cash that may genuinely brought about major ruined on your own self-assurance as well as self esteem. Often you might experience depressed as well as sacrificing enthusiasm to be able to deal as well as often it would give you suicide investing. Occasions similar to this you have to be robust and do not give up trying to achieve your own investing. Don't forget, zero guts zero glory.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shaikhjundi is on a distinguished road shaikhjundi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    If some one lost a portion of your account, it is very difficult it will be restored. If you loss 20% of your account, you'll need to loss recover new balance to be 40%. And if you loss 50%, you'll need new balance to be 100% profit for the loss recover. So if you loss big portion of your account after that you'll be busy to recover the amount, but who will be profit? The challenge here. So money management is very important of the forex trader.
    han app ki baaat sahi ha forex trading main app ko lost ho jata ha us ko recover karna bahot he mushkil ha kiun k es main ham log sirf profit ko he mind main rakhtey hen eor loss ko bholl jatey hane yeni greed main aa jatey ahen

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have felt greed inside me . due to which i lost my capital many times in forex . once i opened my account on a friends p.c and do not log out from there , he have opened trades and i faced loss from this act . and than i recover it very hardly . and it is a panic process , a trader feels difficulty in doing this. this can be made easy by trading at low risks.

Banned jamal1 is an unknown quantity at this point jamal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you can lost your money if you trade without proper analysis.If you take more time to make yourself well prepare than you can recover your lost money.

Senior Member abosheffa is an unknown quantity at this point abosheffa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i don't even think consequently. It isn't consequently tough to recoup your current misplaced funds. You possibly can recuperate it just by a single excellent trade and you'll moreover gain earnings rather then recouping that volume. Therefore avoid getting improbable.

Senior Member babar is an unknown quantity at this point babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    lost capital ko control krna bhot moshkil kam is ka lay hum ko apny se senior jo hen un se malomat ly kr is ko control krna seek lana chay ta ka hum is men thread ka saken

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    If some one lost a portion of your account, it is very difficult it will be restored. If you loss 20% of your account, you'll need to loss recover new balance to be 40%. And if you loss 50%, you'll need new balance to be 100% profit for the loss recover. So if you loss big portion of your account after that you'll be busy to recover the amount, but who will be profit? The challenge here. So money management is very important of the forex trader.
    cash management is incredibly vital besides we've got sensible strategies and likewise we ought to support them sensible discipline and patience, and generally when they will face loses more often 20 %, they will can set concerning to ignore a few rules with consider the higher setting as well as risk in order to get profit and back the loses with faster, here is, trading psychologies or mental can talk about it
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Senior Member abcdeforex is an unknown quantity at this point abcdeforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually recovering lost capital is not that hard, and it will not demand that you keep to your trading plan and system that you now have and since you didn't have a trading plan thats why you lost now that you have you'll recover your money

Senior Member taxo is on a distinguished road taxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is veru risky business all we think us because capital recover is not possible and you set our mind you recover the lost capital I think it is very hard so you trade in forex with small capital and you face the loss then you this position you face the loss, so lost capital to recover is very hard and imposible in the forex so you trade in forex you reserve the money in accout

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 174 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)