+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Recovering lost capital is very hard.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Recovering our losses will not be very difficult if we always trade using stop loss and good risk management. My risk and reward ratio is 1: 2. TP is 2 and SL is 1. If I get a loss, I only need one trade to recover my losses and at the same time, I still can make a profit. but if the risk and reward of our ratio is bad like 4: 1 risk is 4 and only give reward 1, then after we get the loss, we will be difficult to recover losses. They are not only tough, this is the hardest career of all .. Because so you find the reduction , it is advisable to deal again otherwise it is advisable to validate that you are making some revenue. normally you will end up across more cuts across the whole before .. enough reason for some periodic cuts it will be highly unlikely that you should always be around again. on the grounds that more of us all reject more mistakes that we all do to earn our own income better ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-26)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ham bilkul jnab v agr kafo sara account balance loss hogya he to recover krna bhat difficult hai likan best expert trader hi eo hai jo loss money ko recover kare meny ak trader ko dekha he jisne just 10 dollars se apna 70 dollars money ko recover kiya wo bht experts trader he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-04-30), ravi999 (2018-04-25)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is always difficult to recover a loss for a low-educated trader. trading done on proper analysis will never be lost. if you know how to make the analysis correctly and always trade according to your own money management policy then I think you will not face any more problems to recover your losses. You must do the analysis before placing any order when trading. One of your wrong moves will intend to lose big and very difficult to recover. Every trader made a mistake and it would be a loss in capital. to recover the lost amount, you need good trading skills and strategies.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very good that for the doubling of the desired electricity to send back the original, which is the reason you will need a remarkable strategy both regarding the stop decline and also take income with a favorable relationship between the threat of decline and also the likelihood of many of us being true remembering it in a period does not have to be in a position. When you are sleeping in a trade, it is very difficult to recover your own capital but if you already take advantage of the market then if you lose money then you can wake up early but if you lose 90% capital then it is difficult to recover your capital.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's too hard to shoot your losing balance anymore but if you have a great balance then it is a bit easy to recover most if you move with the trend then get the chance of losses minimized and if you've lost then try to find a good entry point try to take a small profit do not panic and emotional to get your loss back in some trades I myself have been hit many times my favorable position but because of wrong calculations I lost but that time when I was a new trader and a good trader is also learning something from his loss It's not just hard, they're the hardest to work .. Especially because every time you face a loss, you have to do business again together. You have to make sure that you will help make some profit. Normally you'll be in far more losses at in before .. reason enough for a number of routine losses it would be so unlikely to be achieved so you might be able to observe it again .. as more and more of us ruin the more mistakes we commit to recovering any of our funds .

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not just hard-earned, this is the hardest job of all .. as a result of once you face a loss, you want to trade once again and you want to prove that you can only build some profits .. otherwise you may be at an extra loss in before .. and with some periodic loss it would be very unlikely for you to broadcast the track once again .. as a result of many of us having a tendency to lose many mistakes we have a tendency to return our money. perfect that will regenerate a twofold deficiency of the vitality set to restore the main one, which explains why a good approach is needed in relation to the reduction of stops in addition to bringing the benefits of having a very good relationship with the opportunities associated with the reduction and fortunately most of us are right to bring to be considered in time not ready.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes losing capital to recover krna bohat mushkil hai but for hum a good strategy se karein karein or market ko understand karein then we can recover capital losses us and save our money become friends jab bhi trading applications karo tu bohat hi hosaly or k kath market experience ko dekh kr trading karo ta k loss se bach sakein Lost faster than making a profit on the Forex market when trading with limited knowledge in the Forex market. This is why learning is important and also reducing our risk per trade. Easier to recover a small loss than a big one, great losing emotions can even make people lose more or even all accounts.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is very difficult to recover your loss capital but if anyone can do this then he will learn many things in this market. I just recovered my loss capital from 11 $ to 517 $. This is my luck. I only face a big loss of 517 $ then my account balance is only 11 $. I just recovered a total of $ 517 from this $ 11. when I lost, I tried to trade with small lots. I hope that little by little will crawl. adjust to money management. remain vigilant and pay attention to risk management. I think recovering lost capital becomes dangerous when we rush to it. let it bit by bit to fix this.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kep concentrate during trading, if we think today we agree to ose $ 10 and we will soon restore it or tomorrow, and when we trade tomorrow we lose another $ 10 and we still have the same thoughts. after we trade for 100 entries we have lost $ 1000. If we realize that recovery is difficult, be careful when we agree to lose even a little money. I see that if traders have sufficient knowledge and sufficient experience that will make them eligible to earn money easily, no worries or fears about loss due to experience is an opportunity to get what the traders have lost in the past
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    recover capital loss is not easy but want a strong system for us in the market with good planning and money managed to recover easily but if we do not have experience to enter the market at the gold point to catch profits and recover we can not recover back because of easy capital decline but returning it is very difficult actually if we lose less than 10% of our capital. it will be easier to recover, because the amount of loss can still be earned by using many things the same as when we suffer losses. when we experience a loss of more than 50% then we have to lose half of the lot we use. so we will be harder to recover

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)