+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 174 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Recovering lost capital is very hard.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe recovering lost capital is very hard for trader . I think trader should beware about open a new trade , because we can save our capital by open good trade . Every trade is very important for trade , so we have to careful about so many entry .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that it will be very hard to recover the loss in forex trading. If I loss some portion of my capital it will then I become busy for recover the loss but in that time I had to busy for make profit and grow up my balance. So we should always try to not lossing capital even break even is suitable than taking such risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe try to recovery lost capital is very bad idea for a trader . It's true that we always try to recovery more money than we lose . We shouldn't try to recovery or revenge in Forex market . When we try to recovery lost capital we lose more money in this trading process .

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once your capital is lost in the forex trading business because your misstep is almost impossible to recover this loss.
    A new user must invest a very small amount to avoid major losses at an early stage because
    if he loses all of his amount in starting, he will not be able to invest for the next time
    good luck

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

malas (2017-10-19), mejem (2017-10-28), musuh (2017-10-28)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko jiss capital ka loss hota hai usse recover karna trader ke liye bahut he mushkil hota hai,esme trader ko pehle se he low risk trading market me karna hoga jisse wo apne capital ko shuru se he bacha sakein..

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-17), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), yulbang111 (2017-10-17)

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    recover lost capital is not easy but want a strong system for us in the market with good planning
    and money managed to recover easily but if we do not have the experience
    to enter the market in the golden point to capture profit and recover we can not recover again due
    to easy capital decline but restoring it back is very difficult
    CMIIW

9. The Following User Says Thank You to quraf For This Useful Post:

serius (2017-10-28)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex k business se jo loss hota hai usse recover nahi kar sakte hai eske liye bahut market me pehle knlwedge chahiye esme mehnat he trader ke liye esme kaam aata hai esliye trader ko hard work se apne liye trading strategy par he kaam karna hota hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    Hanji forex ke business me trader se jo loss hota hai usse wapis profit me karna bahut he mushkil hai,esme trader ko capital ko apna safe karke chalna hoga aur esliye esme trader ko kam se kam risk market me lena chahiye,woi uske liye acha hai..
    Yes brother apne thik btaea he jab ek bar lose ho jata he to uskoprofit me change krna bhut hard he me smjht ahun agar aap asha profit make krna chahte ho to aap isme ashi knlwedge and hardwork ke sath success jarur ho skte hein
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-16), Trump (2017-10-16)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hanji forex ke business me trader se jo loss hota hai usse wapis profit me karna bahut he mushkil hai,esme trader ko capital ko apna safe karke chalna hoga aur esliye esme trader ko kam se kam risk market me lena chahiye,woi uske liye acha hai..

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), garrysidhu (2017-10-16), incomejobs (2017-10-16), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-16), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-16), sachit (2017-10-16), sufiyan22 (2017-10-16), yulbang111 (2017-10-16)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,229 Times in 12,130 Posts
    I am extremely grateful for the hard work and dedication to customer satisfaction demonstrated attached to his opinion and dedicated to recovering lost capital with someone offering to help you recover lost capital use these tips

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 174 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)