+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 174 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Recovering lost capital is very hard.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open Your Eyes For Market Correction - Spikes usually occur when the market moves in only one direction,
    either up or down. This is one of many Forex trading tips that can be very useful when you are
    not sure what to do. Beware of the inconsistency of this direction because surely the market
    will improve itself. And if you can spend your trading time on the spike, then you will definitely get a winning advantage.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He, the hardest job of all is not hard .. When you are experiencing damage, you need a trade and
    you can be sure that some of you .. Otherwise you will get more damage .. And this is
    very unlikely for you anymore with Some damage term will be tracked .. We return our money more wrong, because we do more damage? ..
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

baper (2017-11-01)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are very right once you lose your capital that is not so easy to restore lost capital
    so I would advise all traders to take a lot of time to analyze the market very well and also wait for confirmation
    before they place an order because getting lost capital is not always easy based experience
    regard

Junior Member malkum will become famous soon enough malkum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's very difficult to recover losses, maybe you could have a lot of losses because of impatient
    or executing the wrong traders against strategy, I think when you have a lot of losses you have
    to look back and think why you have lost and tried to return. fix your weakness ..
    good luck

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I came to the Forex Market for only $ 5 after that I actually made $ 65 in my 15 day surprise.
    What is his business but after that I lost all money. I really feel angry at me. Once again
    I deposit some more money losing some time I lost in the forex market. After a few days
    I took a break from the market. After I deposit $ 500 after I make it within three months $ 2000 + Really it's hard work.
    But my first capital I did not forget it. For this, please make a little volume and in the Forex market.
    So do not rush in the forex market.
    CMIIW

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think low capital trading is more risk trading business. only professional trader to make the profit in the low profit. but low capital trading is hard in the forex trading, so, you will invest good amount capital money to do the trading.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-29), Nuleta (2017-10-29)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

The recovery of lost capital is really hardest for a trader or businessman, and its cannot be recover in some days or month , for recovery of lost capital is possible in years , after a time all capital will recover sometimes not,
    After a long time capital recover and also can achieve profit,

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we plan to get even we trade through our emotions and with this we can not make a good analysis,
    in an attempt to get even we are likely to take revenge and therefore lose more,
    we need to accept losses as part of this trade will help us to focus. in the next session and think of it as a new trade
    best regard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2017-10-25)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion It's really very difficult to recover losses, especially when loses grow more and more.
    The more you lose the more difficult it is to recover the loss. We got bonus from this forum. With bonuses that we can trade but can only benefit.
    If we lose again and again it is difficult to withdraw profit trading account, because you must recover
    in advance of all previous losses that you have got from the beginning. So we have to trade with caution with bonuses.
    regard

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management are important but there is many beginners who don't have a big capital, so they find themselves obliged to risk in order to get a satisfied earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 174 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)