+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 362 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friends,money management help is the main subject.Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. That's why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero. I am using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market even with my little account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    before trading I learned first about the basics of forex money management strategies ranging from Masbro so fitting I trade I've got knowledge of financial management Masbro he says we should not use too much capital Masbro when we make trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis because with proper money management we can always be at the positive side of the market and with proper money management and the help of stop lose no trader will trade with fear, greed and emotion because the account have been properly taken care of thats what i think

Banned agie is an unknown quantity at this point agie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tharaka17 View Post
    Yep..This is the another important part in Forex field.Money management is really useful subject.We can maintain our capital according to money management.If we can manage our money well we can be a good trader.Learning money management is really important...

right, management is very important in trading, we need to plan, analyze, calculate, and also learn and be consistent in trading for traders who are reliable and they can be maintained even capital can get a lot of profit

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very important rule in forex market to be followed ,many traders used to take higher risk with respect to their capital amount , and this badly cause the capital to be lost in short time , we should pay a great attention and work hard to protect our money by working with a proper money management ,

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is really helpful to keeping your account intact. If I did not use it then I would have blown my account long ago. There are always times where you have a bad run of losses. To prevent it killing your account you have good money management to keep you in the game.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many forex traders do not follow the money management rules in forex trading business. and it is the big cause to loss all money in forex trading business. so, all forex traders must follow the money management system in forex trading to earn constant profits from this business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Member dilawarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point dilawarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because slow and steady wins the race it is 100% right for forex.

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    The good bit by bit too long so the hill,. opportunities like?? although opportunities that we think will generate profit but the market that determines so much better discipline with its only MM

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    learn financial management, the most important thing is how much strength our capital .. we can not hope to survive in this business if we did not take into account the problem of capital, large capital coupled with the right strategy will result in a huge profit .. with little capital can make us have a large capital with patience and sincerity undergoing market dynamics ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 362 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)