+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 362 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    to organize and calculate how likely loss we can agree, and also how much volume / maximum lot that we can open in a trading position, so if it turns out we were wrong account analysis we can still safely therein why money management needs to be done in the process our trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pavais View Post
    Good money management is both a beginner must be arranged so as not to risk more than 2%, why? it is because, a novice in trading is still not a lot of experience ... if trading too passionate to shew risk more than 2% feared things happen that are not desirable that experienced MC and make new traders broke his spirit
    money management in forex trading is the basic pillar for reducing the risk of a margin call, always use a maximum of 2 percent of your capital, do not over trade or over the margin so as not terfloating if any analysis, it is better to get the best system to reduce the risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maxx6028 is an unknown quantity at this point maxx6028's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi im new in forex. i always heard from trader about money management, but i dont really know how to calculate it. can anyone give me an idea?

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajib107 View Post
    Followin money managemant help all forex trader. Every trader should follow money managemant. It is very usefull for every forex trader. I also follow money managemant.
    yes money management system can bring success for us but for properly manage money we should have management skills through money management we will invest our money on suitable project and also save much money

Senior Member ajih is an unknown quantity at this point ajih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree completely with your opinion. with us to follow money management will certainly succeed, but it's hard to be faithful to money management for the commercial real emotions are often frivolous, namely greedy, vindictive if lost, etc.

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    My personal money management may 1 point of open positions has 2000 points resilience capital
    if the view has been advanced security could not took my 1000 point core profit slightly origin consistent profit was also
    trading if its true if the rich are still random robustness mending my 5000 point in the demo account ....

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Despite this environment of heightened uncertainly there is still many opportunity to make prudent investment decision . Being self composed or owing a small business carries inherent risk. It is far more likely that a company selling $1 million a year founded 5 years ago will go out of business versus a small business .

Junior Member Suvra Datta is an unknown quantity at this point Suvra Datta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me for $100 acount you can open maximum $0.01 lot 1 time and $200 account you can open maximum 0.01 lot 2 times. Like this in $500 account you can open 1st 0.03 lot and then if market moves 15 pips against you then you can open 0.01lot and if market also move against 10 pips you can open your last 0.01 lot. Mental management is more important for a good money management.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true if we following money management then we can made more money. i think one thing that " money manage make make more money " but one thing is also right there are very less trader who follow this thing in right way. if want to be successful trader in forex then must follow money management.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I am, very dangerous if until 20% of the balance I think it's gone too far, at least until a few pips .. minus margin was hard to breathe, but our position is that suppose at that time to support the movement of the price, I'm sure it would have a large profit until doubled advantage of the initial capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 362 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)