+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 362 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Member riponmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point riponmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Returning to work after going through a professional alcohol and drug rehab program is usually a necessity for most, but employment and money management can be problematic for alcoholics and addicts.
    If you reached the point in your drinking or drug use that you required professional treatment, there is a good chance your substance abuse progressed to the level that it affected your employment record. Recovering alcoholics and addicts frequently have problems meeting work-related responsibilities, maintaining employment and managing money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the money management is the key of success in forex you decide to trade with low risk trading there are other type of trading as scalping don't manage their money so their trading is risky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    If we are truly unable to follow the money management policy that is needed for our trades, then we are failures already. MM is not something we should ignore since it has a great advantage and effects in our forex trades.
    yes i hope so happened, the danger at all if we ignore money management in trading business which will lead to large losses and very good if we manage money management must be very good at the business of trading and I believe will produce the best ...

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are truly unable to follow the money management policy that is needed for our trades, then we are failures already. MM is not something we should ignore since it has a great advantage and effects in our forex trades.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zubair1122 View Post
    Earn of money is very difficult but management is more than that. So extra skill required for money management. For this we can take help from the expertise.
    g haan money management bahot important part hai trading ka agar aapne apna account apne balance ke hisab se sahi tarah manage kiya hai toh trade karte time risk apne aap kamm ho jata hai..aur accnt blow hone se bhi bacha rehta hai..
    KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE BHI KUCH HARNA PADTA HAI
    AUR HAAR KAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management in forex trading is very important for safe your money while you trade in forex trading business. with the help of money management you can decide the lot size according to your balance money available for trade in forex trading business. so, must follow money management system in forex trading business for earn money from this forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    how financial management is simple and good way of i not others simply calculating the strength margin of the balance that we had prior to Op or trading position, why? it is because for the preservation of our balance of Margin Call, and do not forget to use it or take into SL

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we trade with inraday on swing trader the i guess open oreder on the trend is the must , so the london session is the best time to caught...

Senior Member zubair1122 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earn of money is very difficult but management is more than that. So extra skill required for money management. For this we can take help from the expertise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 362 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)