+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 362 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arami is an unknown quantity at this point arami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is the one important thing that is always taken for granted by most traders. They only realizes it after blowing up their trading account but once they have new account they wont implement proper money management again that is why they lose frequently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mumun is an unknown quantity at this point mumun's Avatar
    Thanks
    MM should we use so that we can do this consistently forex trading for MM this is one contributing factor to the success in the forex business

Senior Member animasaha is an unknown quantity at this point animasaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many people talk about money management but it is very easy. All you need to do is to make sure that you trade only 1-3% risk a trade. Don't trade any more or any less. I think it needs to be no more complicated.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    risk factors is rarely a view to a newbie, because the tendency of the possible profit newbie but slowly over time will also be able to understand it, but it would be nice before we think loss of risk factors ..
    Last edited by ham; 2012-10-18 at 03:08 PM.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hendarto View Post
    I also think money management will help us to minimize the risk of loss in trading. as more transactions could be controlled. good strategy without management support will also be a poor result. because it can not be controlled in money management.
    money management will help the trader if the position error and the analysis, so the capital would be spared in the event of large losses, without money management then it will only lose money and irregular in forex trading, so it will be exposed to margin calls and capital will be depleted and will lose big

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    to exercise financial management better done in the demo so if the formulation we do not lose money. but if it has been found that fit the formula then we can apply it in real account ...

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i very need for this posting...make me remember about manage money for mindset trading. this is basic powerfull trading. if you want get profit firtstly make your manage money and control risk for your balance. thanks sir...i will be sure.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that is very correct money management is the best way to control our emotion in the forex investment because when we learn how to risk just 3 percent of our account then we can always trade and have our mind at rest and never trade with greed so 3 percent of our account is worth risk all day and double all day

Member onlinedollars is an unknown quantity at this point onlinedollars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is a basic rule of forex market it protect your money and teach you how to be patient
    i want to add that min leverage is good to to protect your captial

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 362 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)