+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 362 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Junior Member umaira is an unknown quantity at this point umaira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without money management, you might get a profit in the short term, but not in the long run. money management in forex is something that is flexible and diverse as the market itself. The only universal rule is that all the traders in this market must practice some form of it to succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a couple of questions if you would. Do you sometimes enter a trade in between the 24 hour candle or do you always wait for
    the new candle, another words if a new trend developes between the
    24 hours say halfway or so in the candle, would you open a trade at that
    point of the candle.
    Also, you say you set your SL based on the ATR, is this always true or do
    you also look at S&R, etc.
    I have been trading the H1 and H4, preferably the H4 and will continue to
    trade these times but i will try a few pairs on the Daily to see how it works for me.
    Being retired i have all the time in the world but i am getting to the point where i spend to much time at my computer watching the charts and not enjoying much of my retirement, therefore i want to learn the Daily to have more free time, if this works out then i will go strictly Daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Currency trading management can take a investor from betting with his or her cash, expecting for a gain, but probably experiencing many failures, to efficiently trading while increasing profits and reducing failures.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope that, money magagement is the key in currency dealing. Indeed it is often overlooked by both the starter investor and mature lengthy dealing but still neglect restriction of using either Stop Loss or Securing.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't try to make money in a very short time. Always take low or medium risk. Don't use more than 15% of your investment. Don't make a lot of trade at same time of same pairs. I read these things several time when I traded through demo but this is the matter of sorrow that when I traded with real a/c, I forgot all these things and I did opposite things in each sector. I am a looser now. So, friends.......I want to say u ...............request u..............Please follow a planned money management and ofcourse u should follow this.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    of the problem was just talking greed, MM is not just greed but also how where we set LOT when trading based on our capital and what percentage of loss in trading allowed for once. This issue is also important please who have mastered this in the share will also let the others know.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is the key of your success so if you know how to mnage your money you can make money and wealth with starting by small amount, step by step that grow and you can become a millionaire . but be careful you never can't you do this in a few day.

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    it all depends on the system and strategies may be used, should we find trading system and a good strategy that will not overlot and remain profitable, overlot occurs because traders can not control himself well ...

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that in order to learn money management in trading we are going we should do this trade using money management in trading with very low lot if still use even this large lot would be at risk

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consent with you that, it is really good control secure the account because avarice and worry can give us a bad feelings to business without focus and then we make purchases not based on mind or control.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 362 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)