+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 362 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main one is trained to maintain the focus of capital first, if it is then we can practice to increase their capital by trading so we will be safer, and far from the margin call is also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think in other to always be at the best side of the market we need to make use of the money management because with money management we can always protect our account and be at the safe side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is often coupled with risks management because with money and risks managements it helps you to manage your profits when made and as well helps you to know how much you can risk per trade.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lcy View Post
    when we are trading i know i can make some more money more and more if only we believe in money managment nd when i make more and more money i can if i follow the rule of money managment.
    Money management is important thing in forex trading. If we want to long survive in forex trading, maintain our money management is crucial and to reducing risk from margin call

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the security of your account and capital indeed we should pay attention to the types of accounts that we use as we could have one choose an account that uses a greater risk in trading such as using capital $ 10 just using standard account then it will be more risk we use because there is no small lot size as on cent account

Junior Member Timessy is an unknown quantity at this point Timessy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uknim View Post
    I'm learning praktikin now. bener2 indeed beneficial, can increase our life in the world of forex, especially for beginners like me, need quick quick g inject funds again, and hopefully no real need.
    No worries... working hard on the your equity is the best and how you coordinate it to achieve your set goals and objectives.. Money management is beyond, trying to fix in small money to avoid loss... what about when your small money got loss at last ???

Member lcy is an unknown quantity at this point lcy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are trading i know i can make some more money more and more if only we believe in money managment nd when i make more and more money i can if i follow the rule of money managment.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think with any system could be good if we are to really master. without mastery and understanding of a system we can not get maximum results. so we better exploit against the system that we use first

Banned ismal is an unknown quantity at this point ismal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I consent with your publish on this one, I often menglami failing due to errors that I do own by neglecting mm I have used for my business with acc that I had, so I actually missing a lot of my investment for dealing in this 30 days you.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always faced with defeats in my trading.. Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 362 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)